Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Okay, I am really confused. The skill tomes' description just sucks. Not helping at all. I am still keeping some skill tomes which I don't even know whether I still need them or not..

So firstly,
    1)Active skill means our rage skill right? (Eg. Shock therapy, wrathstrike?)

Secondly,
    2)Is partner skill the skill after our active skill? Like you know, in our character window, there are 3 skills. The one beside rage skill is our partner skill?
    Examples of partner skill is? (eg. frostbite, valiant banner?)

Ign: Kyoko
    Server: S124 - Prince of Hope
    Level: 68
    Class: Mystic

As you can see, I'm level 68, and inside my inventory, there are some skill tomes. I need someone to tell me whether I still need them or not. So here are the skill tomes.

Lvl. 7 Skill Tome, Genesis III, Revelations II, Revelations I, Exodus II

THANKS FOR HELPING SWEETIES.

ill try to make it easy but it prolly wont.

active skills are trigger skills, yea. partner skills are those that proc after trigger skills (50% chance). finishing skills are those that proc after partner skills (50% chance)

there are basically two types of tomes. first are skill learning tomes. second are skill upgrade tomes.

learning tomes are straight forward. they mention in the description which skill they belong to. genesis tomes are used to learn active skills. exodus tomes are used to learn partner skills. revelation tomes are used to learn finishing skills. they mention I/II/III as well. same is mentioned in skills section of yer character. for example, you have genesis III in yer inventory. go to skills section and check if you have already activated III active skill. if yes, sell genesis III tomes, theyre no longer useful

skill upgrade tomes are specific to LEVEL of skill. if you go to skills section of yer character, there are ROWS. each row consists of 3 skills (2 passive and 1 active/partner/finishing). these rows are LEVELS. 1st row is 1st level. 2nd row is 2nd level, and so on. skill upgrade tomes mention LEVEL they belong to.

now you check the tomes fer the level they belong to. for example, you have level 6 skill tomes. now go to skills section. go to 6th row. check if all skills in 6th row are maxed. if yes, sell level 6 skill tomes, theyre no longer useful
    Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-16-2014, 01:46 AM.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Thank you Magus!

Comment

yer very welcome kyoko
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...