1 free daily reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 free daily reset

How about adding a free daily reset for arena. Since the cross server tournament is like another arena you added a free daily reset for it and then require players to pay for the 2nd reset. How about adding this option for the Arena as the first refresh instead of asking for 50 diamonds to refresh.
    IGN: Kaiyane
    Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Originally posted by Kaiyane View Post
    How about adding a free daily reset for arena. Since the cross server tournament is like another arena you added a free daily reset for it and then require players to pay for the 2nd reset. How about adding this option for the Arena as the first refresh instead of asking for 50 diamonds to refresh.
    Now that would be really nice...
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

yeah agree... i like this idea ^^

Comment

I agree too. Now on both mage and archer there's a chance attempts will be wasted because of that 'one person I can't beat'.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
          I agree too. Now on both mage and archer there's a chance attempts will be wasted because of that 'one person I can't beat'.
          If you compare before you fight in the arena, you can be sure of winning all 10 XD
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

This is kind of not ok since everyone will surely finish their 10 arena attempts which will have an impact on Domination placings.

Comment

Maybe it would be better to add 10 more attempts to arena

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                This is kind of not ok since everyone will surely finish their 10 arena attempts which will have an impact on Domination placings.
                the reason i suggested this is because it costs 50 diamonds to refresh and another 50 for an extra attempt...surely as there are already users who use diamonds for extra attempts to assure their rankings as first in arena, why not add a free refresh. Besides they often place us against the highest BR ranking player in the server that doesnt respont to polite PM's to strip.

Comment

yeah... me too. always getting higher BR in solo arena. the difference in BR is just too high (260k BR) and he's using hecate.
                  as a very low cahser, i dont have a chance to beat him, and if i'm PM to him, his too much afk and doesnt give me a help even he is our guild member

Comment

well players with low BR want to get in on the action a little to increase their BR too.. keep restricting players from slightly increasing their BR and rising to the challenge and you force them to go a new server where they might have a chance. Once thats done and your server is empty you'll be looking for a server merge.

Comment

Working...
                    X