S40 (Final Rapture ) needs a merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S40 (Final Rapture ) needs a merge

server 40 is startin to die out a bit and needs a server merge really bad.

so does s119... i doubt they're doing any merges though. i was playing around and tried to put server merge in a ticket, but it said they don't do server merges because it's unfair to players and makes the game unbalanced.

Comment

unbalanced my butt if they don't do it here then wth do they do it for wartune then lol

Comment

i don't know lol. i agree it's unbalance the way it is there's nothing to do in tc or most multi player events. if they are worried about it being unbalanced level wise than they can merge 5-10 older server together at once. that way instead of having 5- 10 active players per server you have 50-100. all being around the same level and br.

Comment

Originally posted by R264657185 View Post
          so does s119... i doubt they're doing any merges though. i was playing around and tried to put server merge in a ticket, but it said they don't do server merges because it's unfair to players and makes the game unbalanced.
          i dont agree with this.... example s40 wants a merge... to make it BALANCE because they ask for it.... they will be merge with lower server 1week-2week older than them example s35 to s40 to make it balance not just merge them with newer server than them s40 to s45 example

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
            i dont agree with this.... example s40 wants a merge... to make it BALANCE because they ask for it.... they will be merge with lower server 1week-2week older than them example s35 to s40 to make it balance not just merge them with newer server than them s40 to s45 example
            It doesn't matter who gets merged with who, in the end some server will be older. But does that really matter when they **** out a server each week? Not ground breaking, I'm half-half on the merge, it would be nice, but at the same time.. More flippin' people.. Uff.

Comment

Working...
            X