Dodging while stunned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodging while stunned

Is it me,or if you are stunned, doesn't that make you prone? Too many dodges have been seen when opponents are in "Stun" status-that should not be.

You need to fix this as to where if STUNNED!!! you are and can not block,nor dodge incomming attacks!

+ or like or whatever fellow LoA players for this fix to be achieved!

Originally posted by ZIGOD View Post
    Is it me,or if you are stunned, doesn't that make you prone? Too many dodges have been seen when opponents are in "Stun" status-that should not be.

You need to fix this as to where if STUNNED!!! you are and can not block,nor dodge incomming attacks!

stun only disables a players ability to attack , not to defend !!! blocking and dodging is a defense !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

Nope. me not being able to attack has nothing to do with your crappy accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by ZIGOD View Post

- because you are a noob and have no idea what hit gems/souls are

Comment

He actually has a point in there somewhere if you guys really give it a thought and not being conceited about it. I mean you are 'stunned', it should have some impact in your ability to both attack and defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
            He actually has a point in there somewhere if you guys really give it a thought and not being conceited about it. I mean you are 'stunned', it should have some impact in your ability to both attack and defend.
            based on what?rl? this is a game, those are the mechanics, deal with them.

Comment

Yes, real life, common sense, logic, whatever. I just said he has a point, and as if game mechanics are fixed and cannot be changed. But of course, if wouldn't be beneficial to us if the change is for the worse, would it.

Comment

Stun forbid you to attack to not defend yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  - because you are a noob and have no idea what hit gems/souls are
                  you're an id i o t ! this guy has a point .. every game is a real life basis
                  on general when u are stunned you cant even defence ..
                  and that means opponent's def status shld decrease
                  you are too rude dont even analize the question

Comment

Yes, real life, common sense, logic, whatever. I just said he has a point, and as if game mechanics are fixed and cannot be changed. But of course, if wouldn't be beneficial to us if the change is for the worse, would it.
                    beneficial for you. here is a tip. stop being lazy and get some hit rating gems. it solves your problem

Comment

Originally posted by anoldpromise View Post
                      you're an id i o t ! this guy has a point .. every game is a real life basis
                      on general when u are stunned you cant even defence ..
                      and that means opponent's def status shld decrease
                      you are too rude dont even analize the question
                      yes I am rude, the dumbest noobs ask for the most idiotic changes. I also want every person I kill in cs to get their character killed, therefore having to start all over from lvl 1. real life basic

Comment

I think i hit a nerve hahaha.. What makes you think it's beneficial for me? You're missing the point here and just kept on insisting that hit gems will solve all problems. Oh well, I'll just rest my case then.

Comment

I think i hit a nerve hahaha.. What makes you think it's beneficial for me? You're missing the point here and just kept on insisting that hit gems will solve all problems. Oh well, I'll just rest my case then.
                          no nerve hit, just showing the rl logic of anold. And yes, hit gems do solve your problems

Comment

Working...
                          X