House of Cards Event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards Event.

well... by looking over the event at this point, you removed all the use of Joker L ... so what about making a hot event for people who have Joker L to swap it for 2 Joker S ( and yes i said 2, considering it its worth twice as much, and alot harder to get then the S version)

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
    well... by looking over the event at this point, you removed all the use of Joker L ... so what about making a hot event for people who have Joker L to swap it for 2 Joker S ( and yes i said 2, considering it its worth twice as much, and alot harder to get then the S version)
    Could this be passed on to the Devs, considering they removed the Joker L usage in the event and some of us are stuck with that card after that change.

Comment

This is a 'half' or 'mini' HoC. This isn't a 'true' HoC...HoC the way it's supposed to be will be back eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by SolariStar View Post
        This is a 'half' or 'mini' HoC. This isn't a 'true' HoC...HoC the way it's supposed to be will be back eventually.
        And that still doesnt change the fact, that people are stuck with an event prize they cant use right now. the only fair thing would be making a swap option for thos people, considering i would actually have gotten the hero i wanted on the event, if they didnt change it around. and im prolly not the only person in this situation, just not everyone who uses the forum (they dont bother since theres rarely a usefull answer from the mod's here)

Comment

Working...
        X