Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue about Twilight Clash

Dear Gm/Players,

We have a very big issue in event happening in this server 137 rite now. there is a guild is trying to go under hole of what u guys who created the twilight clash event rite now in this server. When twilight clash starts and the enemy is guild BooM PaneS, the issue starts, the players of tat guild will get all 3 flags on hand and hide in the base till the times is up for twilight clash.and all the players of that guild not a single is coming out of the base also till times is up for the twilight clash event. I do got a suggestion would it be possible tat twilight clash be make as like transport mode in cross server. Whenever the time is up, the mine will be respawn at the respawn points, same as the flags which is in twilight clash also. So those players would not holding the flags till times is going to end and then delivery the flags into the base?. And for players who don't come out of base having afk mode in base when in twilight clash will be ban from joining Twilight clash for the next round. Will it be possible. Well cos this is happening in this server not even a guild who is rank 1-3 can win them as they are doing these kind of bad stuff in twilight clash. What do u think guys, will this be better for everyone and play fair and happy games. Well this is the Gm to ask me to post it here than sending ticket to them so everyone can see it and knows what is happening in this server rite now. Thank you, and last hope this will workout or else no idea how to play twilight clash also... onli can see the times to run out for twilight clash cant even farm flags or enemies in twilight clash event.

what will happen if they didnt deliver it?

Comment

seriously? as far as i know, when you held the flag more than 3 minute, the flag will return to its post, waiting for someone else to grab it.
      League of Angels
      mari mari
      s53
      Demi God

Shadowbound
      Mariko (Retired)
      s1

Comment

no it nv return still on their hands, tat why i post it here... no idea what they do also maybe they doing cheat stuff inside no ones will know except Gm can trace it.

Comment

There is no flags respawn at the respawn points till time end. As we will wait till the times is up in twilight clash nothings we can do. they just dun deliver the flags till time is going to be out then they will deliver it. and no players wanted to come out of the base either. no guild even rank 1-3 can beat them in Twilight clash. not becos they r strong, is they got too much dummy online and onli 3-4 main players in twilight clash onli, the rest all dummy characters. We really dont knw what they do can hold the flags till time is end. so u tell us what to do. we really feel so hopeless in this server, no guild can fight them either, cos they do it like this in the game, even we say to them play pls play properly but they insult us non stop. well we gt send ticket to Gm, but Gm say pls post it on forum so everyone can see it and help us to solve this issue in this server 137. We really feel hopeless in twilight clash rite now, no 1 can stop this pro.

Comment

Working...
          X