Nereida, the only ruby hero for evolution example so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    this should make it easy fer you, freedom, in case you couldnt track the history of your thread.
    I suggest you leave the argument between me and AE86, no need to stir up a commotion and play the knight for mr. AE86, I think he can defend his topic full well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
      I suggest you leave the argument between me and AE86, no need to stir up a commotion and play the knight for mr. AE86, I think he can defend his topic full well.
      i think you again misunderstood something, or you have slight issue with reading. my post was not to defend AE86, but in reply to your following post, which was directed at me

I started the thread, so I think I know how the history went, the first time he replied to this post was about the evolution part might not happen, the next thing we knew happened was Dark Knight got absorbed in to cash heroes. The 2nd time he replied when posted about CLAWS evolution, he once again mentioned about the different company rules, well I wasn't exactly mad at him for being honest about it, but the fact that CLAW's evolution might be taken away.
      Last edited by MagusRynd; 08-12-2014, 12:03 AM.
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

The fact is your company did absorb a supposedly free hero in to cash hero, and the 2nd time around someone posted about the CLAW's evolution, you once again insist on enforcing your company rule varying with the other. I get it, it's your job.

By doing so, you are also implying the evolution may not happen, cause different company and different change based on what the company see fit. So I protested against what your company did earlier with Dark Knight, and I don't think I can stomach another let down like taking CLAW's evolution away, along with many others. So, I posted, and I spoke my mind, let's just leave it at that. I know full well you can't do jack about what your company decides but you are still the window to your company.
        Its the same company who developed this game that made this change...

Also we were talking about forum rules, that is something r2 enforces not the devs so the rules on forum is different for these 2 companies. I just gave an example as things here are not same as Chinese servers so we don't want to post anything before we know about it.

Do you know Blade wings is a paid wings in Chinese server? skyarcher, natural wings is not there on Chinese server and Glacial wolf too??? Things are not going to be same some will be free here while its paid on Chinese servers and vice-versa.
        Angel world cup costume is only 2k br in chinese server and is a single item(costume) while winners here got a 2 piece item(costume and wing) adding 5k br...
        Easter bunny , royal unicorn mounts these mounts were first released on English servers and later released on chinese server.
        Its fine comparing these 2 version but really don't expect everything to be same. Think of this as a new game and forget about the chinese server if its taking away all the fun of enjoying this game.
        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 08-12-2014, 05:38 AM.
        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
          Its the same company who developed this game that made this change...

And we are talking about forum rules, that is something r2 enforces not the devs so the rules on forum is different for these 2 companies. I just gave an exapmle as things here are not same as chinese servers so we don't want to post anything before we know about it.

Do you know Blade wings is a paid wings in Chinese server? or skyarcher and natural wings is not there on chinese server and Glacial wolf too??? Things are not going to be same some will be free here while its paid on chinese servers and vice-versa.
          Angel world cup costume is only 2k br in chinese server and is a single item(costume) while winners here got a 2 piece item(costume and wing) adding 5k br...
          thumbs up for this answer totally agree on this

Comment

hi all wanna ask..

nereida +15 give 44 rages, then how much rage it gives when +18?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by R268504349 View Post
              hi all wanna ask..

nereida +15 give 44 rages, then how much rage it gives when +18?

thx
              its a typo in skill description, i believe. +15 nereida gives 45 rage. +18 should give 48 rage.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
              X