Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nereida, the only ruby hero for evolution example so far

*removed*

Seems, or at least it seems Nereida (the only non-cash hero so far) will have evolution. This makes me wonder what about CLAW/KOB/BlazingSoul evolution , if anyone knows whether other non-cash heroes will have evolution, please share the info. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-20-2014, 12:16 AM.

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
    *removed*

Seems, or at least it seems Nereida (the only non-cash hero so far) will have evolution. This makes me wonder what about CLAW/KOB/BlazingSoul evolution , if anyone knows whether other non-cash heroes will have evolution, please share the info. Thanks in advance.
    thats some great news, if thats true. i thought only enigma heroes are qualified fer evolution. but if nereida is qualified fer evolution, other midnight heroes (red ones) will be qualified too, hopefully
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Got removed again? Jeez! You cant see anything in this forum without it getting removed!
      If you could give a heads up to the players about upcoming changes to your servers (even a LITTLE bit) you could mitigate so much of the frustration/qq/drama and generally, well, what the majority think of you!

Comment

if the content isnt from r2game it's removed

Comment

Originally posted by Mousitsa View Post
          Got removed again? Jeez! You cant see anything in this forum without it getting removed!
          If you could give a heads up to the players about upcoming changes to your servers (even a LITTLE bit) you could mitigate so much of the frustration/qq/drama and generally, well, what the majority think of you!
          There is a downside to this. What if hero evolution was never going to be released here and we post about it? You may think who would be stupid enough complain about unreleased things but we would get lots of tickets asking where was that feature that you announced and it would even go an extent where players threaten to charge back and stuffs. As per forum rules we would have actually deleted this thread.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
            There is a downside to this. What if hero evolution was never going to be released here and we post about it? You may think who would be stupid enough complain about unreleased things but we would get lots of tickets asking where was that feature that you announced and it would even go an extent where players threaten to charge back and stuffs. As per forum rules we would have actually deleted this thread.
            I understand your point, but do you understand mine? In your opinion, how many times things would run a lot more smooth if you could give a heads up about some change? And I'm not talking exclusively about new stuff or additions to the game, but for changes that change the routine of the game?
            Example given: There was no Hecate in this House of Cards! After all the rage, the frustration and the curse words of people complaining that they will not be able to ever catch up the big players, about recharging diamonds for it and not being able to use them for that purpose, you made a response post saying that this is considered a mini House of Cards, and that changes in the rewards, happen! Don't you think in your opinion that you could prevent the above behavior by simply saying that there will be no Hecate crest for example this week? This was just an example for making a point!

I'm not saying that you don't give a **** about the playing community and so on, but with better communication, both parties could be happier! For the most part (you can't save them all)!

Comment

yeah if nereida will have evo, the other ruby heroes will have as well.

Comment

i haven't seen anything about nereida evolving, i know the upcoming Lightbringer evolves into Goddess Of Darkness which is similar to nereida

Comment

can you PM me the link, freedom1987?
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

I seen it also on the CN website the Neridia evo pics. Hero evo,mount evo,hero talents,abyss,angel covenant,totem,zhiyong big red off(whatever that is). They have a ton of things I hope they add here

Comment

can you pm link so i can see it please

Comment

if we get it then we get it.. but dont hold your breath =D games are always meant to disappoint the only thing that never disappoint is your wallets =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mousitsa View Post
                          I understand your point, but do you understand mine? In your opinion, how many times things would run a lot more smooth if you could give a heads up about some change? And I'm not talking exclusively about new stuff or additions to the game, but for changes that change the routine of the game?
                          Example given: There was no Hecate in this House of Cards! After all the rage, the frustration and the curse words of people complaining that they will not be able to ever catch up the big players, about recharging diamonds for it and not being able to use them for that purpose, you made a response post saying that this is considered a mini House of Cards, and that changes in the rewards, happen! Don't you think in your opinion that you could prevent the above behavior by simply saying that there will be no Hecate crest for example this week? This was just an example for making a point!

I'm not saying that you don't give a **** about the playing community and so on, but with better communication, both parties could be happier! For the most part (you can't save them all)!
                          Ahhh, Hecate - the one that made all other heroes unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
                            Ahhh, Hecate - the one that made all other heroes unnecessary.
                            only until newer heroes get released :P
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Edge from GTarcade forum post the evolution of Berserker Claw if anyone's interested
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                              logic.

Comment

Working...
                              X