No announcement yet.

Wyrm Race: abolish "ghost plundering"!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyrm Race: abolish "ghost plundering"!

I have accepted everything in this game and I like it the way it is, "unfairness" included, but the way the WR works right now is just ridiculous. There is nothing worse than being alone in a race and watching as your wyrm gets slowly r@ped by ghosts multiple times. To me, it doesn't make sense! Why should I be attacked by someone who is not phisically there? It's just like stealing crops from players who are not in your Friends List (and this is NOT possible, for obvious reasons).

So, my idea: players who have finished their own race in WR should NOT be able to plunder other wyrms. Attacks should only be allowed within the WR time limit itself.

Yes I totally agree with you but alot won't. Most of these ghost looters wake up at the wee hours and race their wyrms so nobody is around then later during the day as and when they are free they just log in n see who is doing the race and attack those weak ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
      Yes I totally agree with you but alot won't. Most of these ghost looters wake up at the wee hours and race their wyrms so nobody is around then later during the day as and when they are free they just log in n see who is doing the race and attack those weak ones.
      That's my point! It shouldn't be like this, it's too convenient! You want to attack others? Fine, but you do it while your own wyrm is racing.

Comment

Actually it is possible for a person not on your friend list to loot your garden. If that person has one of your friends on their friendlist then in turn uses the enter another person's garden button on the menu when you click on a captor when visiting that friend's garden and you are the captor of that friend.

I know this because I think I've saved friends from people who weren't on my friend list.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
        X