Helping the lower lvls in TD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping the lower lvls in TD

Hiya I am in a semi mature server and there are some lowbies still in our server. Most of the time these poor lowbies could not find partners to do TD as most of us have already spent out 5 trys or do not want to waste our 5 trys on lowbies. Maybe the dev could come up with a plan that after 5 trys we cannot get anymore rewards but still can play TD. That way we can partner with the lowbies or with other similar lvl members that could not find partners.

Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
    Hiya I am in a semi mature server and there are some lowbies still in our server. Most of the time these poor lowbies could not find partners to do TD as most of us have already spent out 5 trys or do not want to waste our 5 trys on lowbies. Maybe the dev could come up with a plan that after 5 trys we cannot get anymore rewards but still can play TD. That way we can partner with the lowbies or with other similar lvl members that could not find partners.
    i second this. i even suggested this same thing few days back.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

2 people who are able to kill the monsters in the TD, can duo it and get the gold chest! Maybe they can get a lowbie as the third! Also, the lowbies, can try and group up themselves! They don't HAVE to get gold every time! Sure it's nice, but other rewards too are better than no rewards at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mousitsa View Post
        2 people who are able to kill the monsters in the TD, can duo it and get the gold chest! Maybe they can get a lowbie as the third! Also, the lowbies, can try and group up themselves! They don't HAVE to get gold every time! Sure it's nice, but other rewards too are better than no rewards at all!
        you still didnt understand the situation, did you?

in aged servers, like mine, players are around 70. we do TD 65. however, there are few new players now after archer class was introduced. they do TD 25/35. we cant do level 25 (we need warsouls, low level TDs dont give us warsouls as much as we need) and new players cant join us (their level is too low). in ideal scenario, those players would team up and do low level TDs, but not all of them are online at the same time, so they miss TD quite often.

what we are suggesting is that we can play TD as much as we want but rewards should be limited to first 5 attempts.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Not a bad idea; perhaps limit it to guildmates only?

Comment

i agree that would make the game alot better was done in Wartune why not here

Comment

Originally posted by artieee View Post
              i agree that would make the game alot better was done in Wartune why not here
              OMG it is? then how come its not introduced into this game? I thought Wartune and LoA are R2 games?

Comment

Working...
              X