increase world boss hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase world boss hp

since the game has high pawning gears implemented and most players are high level would it be fair to increase the world boss hp.. i mean if you're not a casher, before you could even respawn after 1st attack 1st boss is dead.. unlike casher who could spend to respawn and fully seize the benefits of gold.. WB is one of the biggest source of gold.. at least let's make it fair for free players and casher players.. it's gold anyways.. i'm a casher myself but world boss wouldn't be a WORLD BOSS if it's now easy to kill..

agree...... at S56... all boss are dead even before we reach that 100th hit box..... that's how lame our World Boss is..............

Comment

S29, everyone get to hit the 3 bosses once each. You do World Boss for devotation now :P
      League of Angels
      IGN: Takahino (Mystic, Lv6x)
      Server: (S29) Angelic Exile
      Guild: Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by R216826927 View Post
        S29, everyone get to hit the 3 bosses once each. You do World Boss for devotation now :P
        This game is reminding me of DragonBallZ LOL Power levels are growing so fast and so high that the Show/Game is finding it hard to keep up! OMG! BR of 300K!..... OMG BR 500K? OMG BR 1 million?!?!? OMG...... GODZILLA!
        I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
        Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsyn_S40 View Post
          This game is reminding me of DragonBallZ LOL Power levels are growing so fast and so high that the Show/Game is finding it hard to keep up! OMG! BR of 300K!..... OMG BR 500K? OMG BR 1 million?!?!? OMG...... GODZILLA!
          I just came here to replay to Crimsyn and go LOL at his post HAHAHAH
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

our world boss only last 7-9 round of atk T.T

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

well our world boss dies into two rounds each dragon

Comment

server 86. my char gets 2 hits a round on each boss. lucky I place in top ten or I wouldn't even show up for it
                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                X