S43 - Israfil's Horn wants SERVER MERGE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S43 - Israfil's Horn wants SERVER MERGE

We need a Server Merge. We only have 30-40 active players on our server. 15-25 people with VIP and some are free players. We don't have a hard casher on our server now so there's no competition here. I think we have 2 mid cashers and the others are normal cashers (cash for VIP only). We need a server merge or else people in our server will get bored and just simply walk away and find some more exciting games

or be so addicted they move to another server and spend more $$$$$

or did I miss something about this game
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Weeee!!!! Yeah we need server merge fast preferable to S20 or S8 so there could be a competition our server is dying FYI!!!! you should know that! manage the existing server first before opening a new one!!!

Comment

BJJ i dont know who you are but thanks for making this thread for our server lets hope r2 listens to us , i actually want to make this thread but i search if theres already existing thread for this and found this

Comment

good for you u got 30-40 people..for us in drake den s133 we got only like 11-14 people.... Gm if u guys not doing something about this... It will end up like wartune.... Serioulsy do not be selfish...

Comment

Oh my thats so few,

Comment

A lot of servers need merged. Every time GT/r2 introduces their next great casher only event, bunch more people leave. Yes, no giant red text here, the anger/shouting isn't necessary. What GT/r2 needs to realize however, is if you advertise a game as f2p, then completely ignore the free players, your game doesn't last long. The Glacial Wolf event was a fantastic example of an everybody event, not just the select hard cashers. We need more events like that to keep/pique the interest of the free peeps around here. Clothing event, wings event, maybe one of your hard casher angels, like Alecta or Mikaela.

Comment

please hear us, merge us!

Comment

i actually made a thread like that in General Discussion, for merge and now i find this here. indeed,we need a server merge or S43 dies.

Comment

Originally posted by LordDragonX View Post
                    A lot of servers need merged. Every time GT/r2 introduces their next great casher only event, bunch more people leave. Yes, no giant red text here, the anger/shouting isn't necessary. What GT/r2 needs to realize however, is if you advertise a game as f2p, then completely ignore the free players, your game doesn't last long. The Glacial Wolf event was a fantastic example of an everybody event, not just the select hard cashers. We need more events like that to keep/pique the interest of the free peeps around here. Clothing event, wings event, maybe one of your hard casher angels, like Alecta or Mikaela.
                    i agree, if they want to keep ALL players they must make more events like that.

Comment

s119 needs a merger too we can't even compete in tc because the rest of the guilds are dead so we get consolation emails for the ones we can't play in...... STOP OPENING NEW SERVERS. or at least until you can do something about older servers dying off. merge older servers.......

Comment

Working...
                      X