Ruby Dragonsouls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Dragonsouls

So now that this HoC is nearing its end, did anyone decide to get any dragonsoul packs, and if so, would they care to share the stats of any level 1 ruby one? Basically just need its stats at level 1, how many element points it gives, and how much exp it needs to level from 1 to 2, doesn't matter what kind it is.
    S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
    IGN: Annihilator

Originally posted by SatansHammer View Post
    So now that this HoC is nearing its end, did anyone decide to get any dragonsoul packs, and if so, would they care to share the stats of any level 1 ruby one? Basically just need its stats at level 1, how many element points it gives, and how much exp it needs to level from 1 to 2, doesn't matter what kind it is.
    For people to start thinking about ruby dragonsouls, they should have at least level 9 topaz dragonsouls. Otherwise they'll lose too much stats.
    Higher tier dragonsouls always have lower stat bonus at the same exp level (2k with 2k, 5k with 5k and so on) and lower element points. So you'd be better off upgrading one to max before devouring it to higher tier.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

I know, I'd just like to have the stats on ruby ones for my dragonsoul spreadsheet.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	1689741

here for u

Comment

yup, reds are def bad investment until lvl 9 orange.

Comment

Actually according to what I've got, Ruby ones start being better than topaz at level 4, in terms of stats to experience needed, and better at level 5 in terms of element points per experience needed. Technically level 2 rubies are better than level 3 topaz as well, but level 4 topaz is then better than level 3 ruby again, then it goes back to ruby the rest of the way
            Last edited by SatansHammer; 06-22-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

So... unless I can get the ruby dragonsouls to lvl 4 right away, it'd be kinda weaker eh... which requires 20k exp, overall requiring 38.4k exp from level 1 ruby... nah not worth it at this point in time for most players lol

Comment

you can basically just eat a level 5 topaz with a ruby to get to level 4 ruby, and not lose any progress on leveling them, since it takes same exp for 4 to 5 ruby as 5 to 6 topaz

Comment

gratz some1 did get them, i thought it was pointless right now

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                    gratz some1 did get them, i thought it was pointless right now
                    +1 with you

Comment

+1 to that too.

Comment

+1, I really don't see the point of getting ruby right now when most are struggling to get Orange dragon souls to +5, all in all,once orange dragonsouls start hitting caps, then it will be a good investment to transfer to Ruby in 1 go and most likely we have to, as I suspect there will be more added features in Dragonsoul in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                        X