Angels resetting by themselves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels resetting by themselves

Anyone had angels that your not inheriting from reset back to the beginning. Staff say that no one else is complaining about this problem - I find that hard to believe.

I inherited my Boad to my new Nyssa and after doing this i found out all my party angels had reset to beginning as well. Staff are making excuses and not wanting to fix this problem. They claim that no one else has had this problem so they are basically ignoring my pain n suffering. They should be happy if it is an isolated glitch and only effected me, that makes it easy to repair, but NO not them they just look for ways to call you a liar - they have no soul.

anyway... if your angels are effected put your name down here and maybe just maybe they do their job one day.

User: peachfluff
    server:S130
    Last edited by R267434497; 09-01-2015, 08:17 AM. Reason: add info

didnt happen to me, but i can imagine how painful it must be
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      didnt happen to me, but i can imagine how painful it must be
      damn. havent been seeing you around lately in cs magus. I didn't attend cs thats why XD LOL

Comment

sweet pain

Comment

Originally posted by x3KyokoZ View Post
          damn. havent been seeing you around lately in cs magus. I didn't attend cs thats why XD LOL
          yea, cus i play at least 15 matches daily :P you must not be doin many lately :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R267434497 View Post
            Anyone had angels that your not inheriting from reset back to the beginning. Staff say that no one else is complaining about this problem - I find that hard to believe.

I inherited my Boad to my new Nyssa and after doing this i found out all my party angels had reset to beginning as well. Staff are making excuses and not wanting to fix this problem. They claim that no one else has had this problem so they are basically ignoring my pain n suffering. They should be happy if it is an isolated glitch and only effected me, that makes it easy to repair, but NO not them they just look for ways to call you a liar - they have no soul.

anyway... if your angels are effected put your name down here and maybe just maybe they do their job one day.
            Whats your IGN and server, I did come across a ticket about this issue not sure if it was yours, From what i found about that was that player inherited all his angels.
            | | |

Comment

Working...
            X