Cross Server War Matchmaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server War Matchmaking

anyone else felt any change in CS war matchmaking today? they prolly tried to make matches more 'fair'. in all my matches today, both teams were full of level 70s. 2-3 60s. but the problem is, queuing time is frustratingly long
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    anyone else felt any change in CS war matchmaking today? they prolly tried to make matches more 'fair'. in all my matches today, both teams were full of level 70s. 2-3 60s. but the problem is, queuing time is frustratingly long
    Well, in one of my CS I was the strongest player in our team (a free player) and on the other side we had 1x900k BR and 1x1.1 mln BR. I'd say nah
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

ofc we had monster BRs as well, but im talkin bou levels of players. blue team even had harveen
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
        ofc we had monster BRs as well, but im talkin bou levels of players. blue team even had harveen
        Well, the last CS I had, I was the highest level on our team (74), our opponents had 78 and 76. Lowest on their team was 68(1, everyone else above 70), on ours 6 were below 69. So as I said, nah
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

were the matches fair? no, I had guys like vhunter and onee2, but they didn't bother to send me an invite to top 600 br tourny

Comment

again had a match after 15 mins of que. again 70s (only 2 60s)
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
            X