server rewards for angel world cup r2 vs gtarcade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server rewards for angel world cup r2 vs gtarcade

well ive been told r2 servers will not be getting the cheer rewards like the gtarcade servers this isnt fair.Y should they get more stuff than us we need it too for br on toons and heroes support this thread and get r2 up to speed please

well, if R2 gives away so many free items, cashers will spend less diamonds on buyin those items, meanin less cash goes to R2 :P
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

really it's not much the "cheer" reward...

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
        really it's not much the "cheer" reward...
        Yep, it's merely 480 tycoon points.. a day, 2400 for all 5 during tycoon.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

In all X server events all sides should have equal opportunity and rewards, just keep the competition fair and let the best player win on his/her own merit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Luvly Mage banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1689812
          Last edited by witwolf; 06-24-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by witwolf View Post
            In all X server events all sides should have equal opportunity and rewards, just keep the competition fair and let the best player win on his/her own merit
            you mean like the fact r2games can gain easy points daily by watching a video and counting it as a ''recharge'' and get 60 seraphs stones?tell me about it.

Comment

Make it fair please..

Comment

I saw that my friend got it cuz he plays on GTArcade ones. So I thought it isn't fair but I didn't gave much atention. Still they should make it fair, at least.
                ރRµnning αwαy ƒαr αwαy
                I ƒσllσw thε shαdσw thαt yσµ lεft ßεhind
                I ƒεεl thε cαthαrsis in this nαrrσwing distαncε
                Jµst whεn wε’rε αbσµt tσ tσµch, I shαrε α kiss with α whitε αngεl â€*

Nova Genesis -> Psyon - 38 - 22K BR
                I am obsessed with MGR yo.

Comment

This is what I really don't get.
                  We literally get less stuff from R2. There's too much proof for them to even deny it.
                  Best leave the company if you can.

Comment

Working...
                  X