Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena shop angel & Trade and evolution

Arena shop angel & Trade and evolution

LoA look well after their pay to play customers i give you credit for that - but what bout the rest of us ?

with new angels coming around more frequently - it been a while since a new angel made a show in arena shop i am sure i am not the only person who has more angel tears than i know what to do with since all my other angels are maxed out at the moment - is there not a possibility of at least bringing out one or 2 new angels for the arena shop as well ?

Trade: how bout a option to trade between people - coin angel tears and maybe even troops and gear that you don't use or don't use anymore ? few or a lot of peeps leave servers and quite the game were they could have traded their good with other peeps before they left the game

Evolution: Hero's AKA troops as well as mounts and angels ... this is one i don't get it takes some peeps some time 100 or more less bless stones to evolve the same troops as other peeps same with mounts and mostly angels 7* take one person 3000 and the next 3500 - 5000 just to get his/her angel to the same evolution level as another person ... cant you peeps perhaps set a standard or a cap on the differences instead having the levels / evolutions being like a sea saw ( unbalanced )

anyhow thanks for all the hard work you peeps put into this game -

Originally posted by R247564953 View Post
    Arena shop angel & Trade and evolution

LoA look well after their pay to play customers i give you credit for that - but what bout the rest of us ?

with new angels coming around more frequently - it been a while since a new angel made a show in arena shop i am sure i am not the only person who has more angel tears than i know what to do with since all my other angels are maxed out at the moment - is there not a possibility of at least bringing out one or 2 new angels for the arena shop as well ?

Trade: how bout a option to trade between people - coin angel tears and maybe even troops and gear that you don't use or don't use anymore ? few or a lot of peeps leave servers and quite the game were they could have traded their good with other peeps before they left the game

Evolution: Hero's AKA troops as well as mounts and angels ... this is one i don't get it takes some peeps some time 100 or more less bless stones to evolve the same troops as other peeps same with mounts and mostly angels 7* take one person 3000 and the next 3500 - 5000 just to get his/her angel to the same evolution level as another person ... cant you peeps perhaps set a standard or a cap on the differences instead having the levels / evolutions being like a sea saw ( unbalanced )

anyhow thanks for all the hard work you peeps put into this game -

As far as I can make out from uncopyable to googletranslate ingame chinese, there will be no more arena angels. I haven't got to an arena lvl yet without game crashing, so wish me luck XD . But all the next angels have enourams stats, so they are probly casher angels! Trade, great idea! plz r2, take that into consideration! Angels, well, I guess if I'd have been as unlucky as most people I would agree with this, but seeing as mythic and celestial both evolved on the halfway for me, I'm not keen on the system changing until I get majestic XD
    Last edited by Shanrou; 06-25-2014, 12:35 PM.
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*