Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Fail

Sorry Dev's but gotta call a spade a spade

we got comp'd yesterday because the tycoon didn't count our points, and the reason they didn't count our points is not it was bugged

but?

"it happened mainly due to the number of players taking part in this event, far more than we imagined"

yet on day 2 of this event only 66 so far have made it. LOLZ

I call **, last cs tycoon there were 200 on the first day........ running out of cashers are ya?
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
    Sorry Dev's but gotta call a spade a spade

we got comp'd yesterday because the tycoon didn't count our points, and the reason they didn't count our points is not it was bugged

but?

"it happened mainly due to the number of players taking part in this event, far more than we imagined"

yet on day 2 of this event only 66 so far have made it. LOLZ

I call **, last cs tycoon there were 200 on the first day........ running out of cashers are ya?
    i think you are mistaking 'taking part' as 'ranking'. 66 are ranked but doesnt mean only 66 are taking part in the event :P
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

I know the difference, and while I am sure there are many taking part, I highly doubt it is the volume they report as "more than we imagined" since clearly last cs tycoon had many more "cashing" and ranking

Comment

I know the difference, and while I am sure there are many taking part, I highly doubt it is the volume they report as "more than we imagined" since clearly last cs tycoon had many more "cashing" and ranking
        true. i see even koko has withdrawn from this tycoon (europe)
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

bugs, dead servers, rewards getting cheesy and points to rank getting higher

guess some have said "I will now feed a small country" with the obscene amounts of money it takes to win some of these events

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            true. i see even koko has withdrawn from this tycoon (europe)
            i was wondering about that?

Comment

bugs, dead servers, rewards getting cheesy and points to rank getting higher

guess some have said "I will now feed a small country" with the obscene amounts of money it takes to win some of these events
              well can you blame them?even cashers get of competing with bots lol
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-25-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

i hope she hasnt left
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  well can you blame them?even cashers get of competing with bots lol
                  yea, i think cashers have finally realized that they are spending way more than they would have, had there been no bot
                  Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-25-2014, 10:45 AM.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

bots????? :shock face :shock face

Comment

bots????? :shock face :shock face
                      well our definition of bots is different. It's gm devs disguised as massive cashers that have no idea how to build their character but somehow they end up top rankings on certain servers or even on cs servers. It's not uncommon in asian browser games to have those to boost sales.

Comment

the last Tycoon was 25k to rank and 55k to get the grand prize thats why... I wish they change there mind on that and be loyal to there costumers and reduce the points again. But we can make a screenshot to compare who have the most angel tears just for fun!
                        Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by kiNgofjuNk View Post
                          the last Tycoon was 25k to rank and 55k to get the grand prize thats why... I wish they change there mind on that and be loyal to there costumers and reduce the points again. But we can make a screenshot to compare who have the most angel tears just for fun!
                          except last tycoon you also had blind people demanding their prize for reaching 25k even though it was specified the total prize at the end required 52k (or 54k) so the staff fixed that thing and made it 55k overall so no one can pull that excuse anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                            except last tycoon you also had blind people demanding their prize for reaching 25k even though it was specified the total prize at the end required 52k (or 54k) so the staff fixed that thing and made it 55k overall so no one can pull that excuse anymore.
                            yeah, and because of those whiners we lost our chance to get 1400/2200 rewards a lot earlier
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

wish I had kept my screen shot of the first day of last tycoon, on day 2, the first 200 were already established with 55k

Comment

Working...
                              X