Angel with not evolve (with picture)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel with not evolve (with picture)

I have been trying to get 6 stars for almost 2 weeks. Never have it taken this long to evolve or this much of the circle filled. I should already be halfway to 7 stars yet im still stuck at 5 stars
    Attached Files

dont use 1 click after 50% GLOBE its bugged

Comment

i did that but stopped after like 2500

Comment

lol this whining about angel not evolve thing is annoying already...dude I evolve all my angel with water so full (meaning to the maxed) but never whine...coz its a part of the game being unlucky...but so what...

Comment

it will stop at 3800... because its full at 3800... mine evolve at 3800

Comment

Oh, please! So, we are just supposed to give money, and then let the game play itself? This is not a slot machine, this is still a game! Some people have already upgraded one guardian angel to unearthly with THE SAME AMOUNT OF STONES I CAN'T UPGRADE MY MAIN ANGEL WITH. From what I have seen so far, you can either get lucky with evolution and be successful very early, or you can get extremely unlucky and not be able to evolve until the bubble is almost full. There's no middle.
            I think the outcome is decided even before you start feeding your angel.
            I don't understand why they implemented such a system as it is very likely to be the reason for me to say good bye to r2games. Not the only reason, of course, but the failed evolutions contribute to my anger significantly.

I don't know how long I will have the patience for this ****, but one thing is certain: THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I'VE PLAYED AN R2 GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
              Oh, please! So, we are just supposed to give money, and then let the game play itself? This is not a slot machine, this is still a game! Some people have already upgraded one guardian angel to unearthly with THE SAME AMOUNT OF STONES I CAN'T UPGRADE MY MAIN ANGEL WITH. From what I have seen so far, you can either get lucky with evolution and be successful very early, or you can get extremely unlucky and not be able to evolve until the bubble is almost full. There's no middle.
              I think the outcome is decided even before you start feeding your angel.
              I don't understand why they implemented such a system as it is very likely to be the reason for me to say good bye to r2games. Not the only reason, of course, but the failed evolutions contribute to my anger significantly.

I don't know how long I will have the patience for this ****, but one thing is certain: THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I'VE PLAYED AN R2 GAME.
              no one asked you to pay for the seraphs though lol. You can get them for free, paying for them it's a matter of choice.

Comment

try to upgrade it on different map. go to level 1 map. do upgrade beside angel statue there

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  no one asked you to pay for the seraphs though lol. You can get them for free, paying for them it's a matter of choice.
                  I know that. We all do. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
                    I know that. We all do. What's your point?
                    it will evolve when it evolves, there is point in repeating it everywhere and hoping they change it, besides they have other things to worry about (like the actual bugs)

Comment

We need a stickied thread dedicated to pictures of evolution frustration. (Edge? AE?) At the very least, it'll make us feel we're not alone. I used to think I was horribly screwed that Nyssa needed 9600 to evolve to unearthly. Now...ok, I was still horribly screwed, but there are people in the same boat--or worse off.

Kinda sad how other people's misfortunes make us feel better...but it does, doesn't it?

Comment

no matter how many times u post this kind of thread or file a ticket their answer is always "there is no problem in angel evolution". its luck! so keep trying!
                        your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                          it will evolve when it evolves, there is point in repeating it everywhere and hoping they change it, besides they have other things to worry about (like the actual bugs)
                          Do you at least get paid for this? Why do you leave comments on threads that do not concern you but at all?
                          By the way, my Nyssa will not evolve because I will not spend any stones on her any more. This is the point where I decided that enough is enough:Click image for larger version

Name:	nyssa 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	1690176

You see, I want to complain and if andreicde doesn't like it then andreicde can move on and find a more enjoyable thread to read.

Comment

mine evolved over 13k so keep trying lol
                            KeyHawk
                            S25 Stormthrone
                            Paladin

Comment

Angel evo sucks I hate it too but I think the math always the same... The bubble double up pts needed everything you evolve...

To get majestic averagely 6K with luck +/- 20%, most I know get majestic around 6.6K-6.8K but 1-2 lucky player need only 4.8-5K.

So no wonder after majestic it becomes 12K with luck +/-20%.
                              Originally posted by Henry Miller
                              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                              S102-CoolBay
                              Immortals

Comment

Working...
                              X