Cross Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server

well i wanna say changratz to GMs cause make this cross server become worst.
    even GMs think its good idea's but it's really suck for us newbe to fight again old player with BP + LVL higher gapping then us.

seriously i've been with R2 such a long time since crystall saga. but this games u make it worst from other's game u provide .

pls be fair to us GMs, we know that we are not donators to urs.. but its not our fault. we also want to donate to get strong. but you sell anything really expensive. we are not living in US. we dont use dollars. you should know that. our currency is lower then US.

The gap in CS is ridiculously unbalanced and needs to be addressed or you are going to lose my revenue.

Comment

I think the teams are deliberately created in such a way that one is OP and the other one is cannon fodder. I have this situation almost every time:Click image for larger version

Name:	cs clash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	632.6 KB
ID:	1690075

Is it because I'm not VIP? So I can't be allowed to win too much? Is that the reason for this as well: Click image for larger version

Name:	fallen angel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	1690076

Of course, VIP people should have certain benefits, it's normal. But are the developers sabotaging the non VIPs on top of that? 9/10 failed attempts in raiders, angel's stats reduced in battle, guardian angels' stats reduced occasionally, aegis special skills triggering less often than on VIPs (whose aegis is lower level)... these are from today, but there's a lot more examples. It could be a coincidence, but there is consistency in these coincidences.

Comment

Working...
      X