Announcing every "7" drawn in House of Cards event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing every "7" drawn in House of Cards event

Is absolutely unnecessary. All it does is cause major lag across the servers. Can you please remove that feature?
    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

There are quite a bit of unnecessary announcements! Like every. single. time. someone forges a level 40 armor piece. I mean I totally like seeing my name flash across the screen but 97% of those announcements are ignored.

~Soreen~

S170

Comment

while they are unnecessary u can just ignore em...oh and btw if 100 lines of text at once(assuming there are 50 announces at once thing that won`t ever happen) u should escape from 70`s and get back to us

Comment

You cant ignore the lag that it causes by having those announcements scroll across the screen and that is the issue I brought up specifically.

Comment

Well nearly every announcement is a pain in the butt, Especially when it keeps covering the god damn timers in TC, WB. If you think the showing of the number "7" cards is annoying how about when they keep on showing the msg for when server updates in 2-3hours from morning right up till server resets every bloody few seconds.

Comment

Ok I have to bring this up again. The lag especially just after reset when everyone is drawing at the same time is so terrible its hard to get anything to load properly. Add in a rose event and all the confetti for every 999 roses being sent around and I cant do a thing most of the day.

Comment

I am going to post every day of every HoC event until someone takes notice and does something about this miserable lag situation due the unnecessary announcements.

Comment

another day another bump. Seriously people the announcement of every 7 drawn during HoC is unnecessary. All it does is cause major lag. Please remove this feature.

Comment

All the 7's announcement does is sometimes tell you when people are drawing basic cards so if you are online and watching rank you know to check the rank. Other than that it is a bloody annoying thing that must die.

Comment

There's also the roses announcement during rose rank event with it's falling roses. (for 999 roses)

At least the 'rare' common chest 7 notice doesn't have an additional moving component.
                    Shadowbound
                    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                    League of Angels
                    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I have two points:
                      1. the number '7' cards are **** because you can't exchange points;
                      2. I've drawn more than 6 number '7' cards and I didn't see my name being announced. Guess they showed up when I wasn't online.

Comment

1. yes and no. they are useful for gettign ruby souls but thats it.

2. there are so many announcements going on at once that sometimes ive seen my name scroll half an hour after i drew my cards.

Comment

I haven't noticed the lag, but the scrolling across the screen is definitely not necessary.

Comment

So much lag. Please stop the announcements of 7s. Its not as if they are really all that special when every user on a server has a least a dozen of each afters a HoC or two.

Comment

Hey look, another HoC and the devs still havnt done anything about the announcement lag. Seriously it cant be more than a couple lines of code. Just get rid of it already.

Comment

Working...
                              X