No announcement yet.

(Free) Heroes (Not!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well u might or might not be right the thing is that we can argue here till the end of time...nothing will change . sure i would like to see new faces when opening char tab but that aint happening too soon unless i start recruiting topaz/garnet heroes that i don`t have

Comment

All better than Dark Knight(legionnare) you say? Do you even know a description of his skill? He is awesome hero in good hands (party), just saying

Comment

Originally posted by KpGMaestro View Post
        All better than Dark Knight(legionnare) you say? Do you even know a description of his skill? He is awesome hero in good hands (party), just saying
        it's a decent hero, but compared to what cashers could already get, it's nothing, which makes it unreasonable to switch it from free to pay to get it

Comment

I find it hard to see tbh, every cashers gets new heroes thinking its good and fits their formation, they dont rlly care about if it fits or not. they just get it.
          DK and Luna were nice free heroes. They were better then regular 4 rubys free players can use. Yes freebies can use HoC heroes. but like 4 HoC's later. And its requieres for them to skip 4 HoC's to get card lotto's.
          Now they increased HoC pts in Mastery of poker. forcing freebies get new hero with about 1k lotto, that increases skipping HoC's up to 8 or 9. I dont say its okay for freebies to get things fast, but given how shi-tty and buggy this game has become i'm not sure ppl wanna wait 9 months to get 1 hero for requiered their formation.

Freebies are neglected after lv 60 so hard that For what they should even play this game? They wont get nothing new, same crappy angels, same heroes, no variation in formations. Now they take away DK and most likely Luna, good healer. If you want HoC hero on first HoC then yes, you go up to 1k dollars to pay for it, since its new and shiny pixel for cashers.

Most of HoC heroes are utterly useless only good one's are heca and ES. If casher wanted others heroes, then go ahead, but they dont use it anyway.

I knw that ranting in forums wont give nothing. But atleast now i knw that i dont have to stick around in this game. Because it has become so boring. And reason i stayed was because i knew DK is free hero, but it's not.

Comment

hahahahahah bad news to us

Comment

considering the base stats and growth i think u kinda underestimate dark legionaire

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                considering the base stats and growth i think u kinda underestimate dark legionaire
                only the noobs cashers would disagree with some heroes being added for free. Just saying, but any other casher would gladly save some money on heroes in order to spend somewhere else.

Comment

can`t agree with that...from what i`ve seen cashers(smart or not so smart as u call them) spend money here to have things that only a few or if possible nobody else can get .

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                    can`t agree with that...from what i`ve seen cashers(smart or not so smart as u call them) spend money here to have things that only a few or if possible nobody else can get .
                    you can disagree if you want, but I've spoke with some of those bigger cashers and they were not happy already and thought the cost of the game was getting higher and higher, and I can garantee you they would have loved dark legionnaire as a free hero.

Comment

i can 2nd that, most cashers i knw wanna quit. Since its pointless to play it since every event gets more costly.

Comment

they should think an event where in free users can participate like sign in events.

Comment

anyway we are the wheels. iam a normal Wheel. hardcore casher are big Wheel(may be 100k$). Havefun with game all Wheel

Comment

In any case, let's see how many cashers revolt when Snow queen comes out. On the cn server it was reward for rank 1 in cs-tycoon, knowing gtarcade/r2games it will be same here, so we will see how eager they are to compete for that

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                              In any case, let's see how many cashers revolt when Snow queen comes out. On the cn server it was reward for rank 1 in cs-tycoon, knowing gtarcade/r2games it will be same here, so we will see how eager they are to compete for that
                              You mean which bot gets it? i have bet on that one who beated PB.

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
                                You mean which bot gets it? i have bet on that one who beated PB.
                                that's for oceanic, but there are least 20 bots in eastern. That one will be fun to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X