Need Some Friendly Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
    So you all believe in the power of Earthshaker over Hectate. How about if I did Astral Hunter, Nereida, Claw infinite rage with Earthshaker?
    how can you do infinite rage with AS and Nereida?

Comment

Well, I originally wanted Hectate to counter the need for superior healing, and the fact there is someone on my server that competes with me and his hectate makes him unbeatable to me since he got it.
      game is neverending anyway .... we first get new hero's soon who are stronger then hero's will evolve and be Op like dark valk and HellCate etc etc its a eternal spire!.
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

i think hecate is better for you

Comment

Why do you believe such?

Comment

Hello my friends, I have a dilemma. Right now I have the ability to get either Hectate or Earthshaker. Because Earthshaker is currently anti-meta I was leaning more towards him, but he'd replace my djinni and I'd never have a healer. Here is what my current team looks like and I was hoping someone would be able to give me a bit of advice.
            can u get both? if not earthshaker
            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

dont get earth or hecate.. wait for jungle i am =D

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                dont get earth or hecate.. wait for jungle i am =D

so that's what u planing to do If u can afford it I would do both, lance+ earth
                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Well, I have 3 Joker L's haha

Comment

i'll pick the bless +21 300% patk +2400 no def and 15% dbl crit anyday over earth =D that pretty much 1hit kill for any 400k br vs 400k br.. screw earth

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
                      can u get both? if not earthshaker
                      I hate having djinni, topaz hero when I could have all rubies :P Hectate would help with final zodiac and a few spires, but earthshaker is not bad either. WHAT A DILEMMA!!! And if Jungle Lancer is a simple Joker (S) hero I got so many of them I could get her right away.

Comment

I hate having djinni, topaz hero when I could have all rubies :P Hectate would help with final zodiac and a few spires, but earthshaker is not bad either. WHAT A DILEMMA!!! And if Jungle Lancer is a simple Joker (S) hero I got so many of them I could get her right away.
                        depends on what's ur end game choice. who are u competing with. and how far u wants to push. for mid ends build >>lance, high end build > earth all the way. still think lance will a hard time to beat earth on same lvl training , upgrade ect. of course we don't have one to test it out.
                        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

all i do is look at icebow 400k earth and his stats, then i look at lancer on the same lvl with her skill = 80% chance of instant death... atm icebow earth hit on 260k patk and 1mil hp.. 300% of that 780k add crit dmg that be close to 1mil =D.. the question come down to is the rage...

Comment

I am competing with a paladin who has Hectate, Arcane, Headless, and Djinni plus every costume that exists.

EDIT: We're also lv70, 4 times rebirthed, etc. Has a 2nd job to pay for the game.
                            Last edited by MetalPharoah; 07-03-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I am competing with a paladin who has Hectate, Arcane, Headless, and Djinni plus every costume that exists.

EDIT: We're also lv70, 4 times rebirthed, etc. Has a 2nd job to pay for the game.
                              I'd rather have u smack him around with earth.
                              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                                all i do is look at icebow 400k earth and his stats, then i look at lancer on the same lvl with her skill = 80% chance of instant death... atm icebow earth hit on 260k patk and 1mil hp.. 300% of that 780k add crit dmg that be close to 1mil =D.. the question come down to is the rage...
                                what's his training and upgrade on it now?
                                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                                X