Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server merge and group buy tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge and group buy tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello, i hope somebody from your staff sees this and report it. instead of opening new servers, do merge. i am from s43, only 50 players are left active, 50 or so, its getting harder day by day to find people to do inferno or TD with and CoM?! what can i say...the competition there is dead also. we need new players but where from? so merging with other server that has same issues seems like a good idea and i know i'm not the first to talk about it. also..there was a group buy thread if i am not mistaking, where people request that they can be able to exchange those for vouchers or something else useful, a moderator said that if many players would say yes, than your mods might take it in consideration. nothing happened. why? there are many of us that have no use of your group buy tickets, i have over 2k group buy tickets. WORTHLESS to me. can someone actually do something about it?

please please please for the love of god merge servers. at most we have 20 people on for world boss. our guild can't even compete in a second round for tc because there are only 2 active guilds. and those group buy tickets are taking up too much space in my inventory i have over 2k group tickets and can't use them in group buy event because of the limits on it. can we exchange them for angel tears or seraph stone......something for the love of god do something League of Angels. take a break from trying to every one's pockets and do something useful for once.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-02-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

sorry i guess i can't use well stop trying to pick pocket all your players before you have none...how about that
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-02-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

and i found the group buy ticket thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....et-to-vouchers . also i saw so many server merge threads in Sugesstions & Feedbacks section. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lost Invocations has been asking for a server merger for weeks
          Good luck they do not care , look they keep opening new servers .. why you ask ?
          So we re-spend on a new char , more money for them right .
          Yes i am very disappointed atm in the game service being provided .

Temptress
          Lost Invocations
          Temptress

Comment

i am hoping that if they see so many request, they will also take action.merging servers will not make players stop from spending, on the contrary, it will be bigger competition, there for some cashers will spend more.

Comment

Working...
            X