Site login error, server lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site login error, server lag

Well i gotta say you guys at r2 have shi.tty servers for real, and guess what during world boss that shi.t happens again, error loging to the site please refresh bla bla, ******* this is starting to be really annoying so GJGJ again really. Dont get me wrong im playing for free and thx gtarcade for that but your greedyness openning more and more servers is beyond me. This is one of the worst player supports i have ever had in my game life lol constant fails, server lags and bugs. I know what youre gonna say, devs making game not your fault ofc but for servers its your fault and thats what makes me mad just do this. Give us bigass compensation everyday because you know you will scre.w things up again. Ty so far i couldve be silent but now i had to post this and yeah i know you can ban me now but you know what plenty of us think this way so youre gonna ban us all ???
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184

s35 same cat log in

Comment

S88 Mytforge Outpost- same problems. After 1/2 hour I got on and cant do anything

Comment

I have no problem with bugs and such if it means you are building better game features and improving the game. But I will stop cashing $2k/week like I was because your game is not good enough yet to deserve that kind of money since I see where it goes to your executive salaries and public company worth $16B not on fixing the game or making the game better for consumers.
        I won HoC yesterday and I will even stop spending on that, I will play with yellow lvl 50 hero. Bite me.
        Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-02-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X