1.6M Diamond to 16k diamond?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6M Diamond to 16k diamond?

So how come they changed the angel world cup prize from 1,600,000 to only 16,000 diamonds?
    this can't be just a typing mistake, it's been 1.6m for 2 weeks then they suddenly change it to 16k?

they can change it when ever it feels right =D

Comment

its advertising.
      your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
        So how come they changed the angel world cup prize from 1,600,000 to only 16,000 diamonds?
        this can't be just a typing mistake, it's been 1.6m for 2 weeks then they suddenly change it to 16k?
        because they can. I made a thread about boycotting diamonds to avoid ** like this, but since many people don't care, they will have the power to do anything they want to cashers-non/casher alike and cashers will still pay like sheep crazy amounts of $ to be top ranked.

Comment

They did? Where's it written? It's still, $16000 diamonds which is 1.6 mln diamonds, for me
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

look at the $ next to the 16k... it's still 160k diams for every wining team members.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              They did? Where's it written? It's still, $16000 diamonds which is 1.6 mln diamonds, for me
              I guess that was a mistake on my part

Comment

I guess that was a mistake on my part
                it's most likely 160k diamonds for the cn teams

Comment

You wont get it so dont worry.

Comment

Yes, it's sad that a company changes the rewards after advertising it for something else. I believe that's considered false advertising. There no way you can do that in a real business and get away with it. You advertise something you better give it out like how it was advertised or you get sued. R2 can't say it was typo either since it was on for well over a week stating 1.6m diamonds not 16k. Yes, this thing doesn't pertain to me at all so I really shouldn't care. I just find it really dumb and greediness that a company will do that to trick others. Surprised people are still cashing hard core even though this company plays them like fools too.

Comment

If you check out www.r2games.com you will see that it's still 1.6M diamonds but...

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                      Yes, it's sad that a company changes the rewards after advertising it for something else. I believe that's considered false advertising. There no way you can do that in a real business and get away with it. You advertise something you better give it out like how it was advertised or you get sued. R2 can't say it was typo either since it was on for well over a week stating 1.6m diamonds not 16k. Yes, this thing doesn't pertain to me at all so I really shouldn't care. I just find it really dumb and greediness that a company will do that to trick others. Surprised people are still cashing hard core even though this company plays them like fools too.
                      That's the problem. This IS a real business. The main issue here is that these type of games (not just R2 ones, in general - like WoW) can become a serious addiction for some players. Read 'addiction', like a proper drug, not something like "Oh I should study but I'll play LoA instead". They require so much time to create a powerful character that in the end you begin to think that it's not worth it to... quit. Either you've spent too much time on it or too much money on it. They make you think that these is a skirmish, that it is not worth it to sue anyone. Of course, I'm talking about what I hope are exeptions (I want to believe people are able to quit on command), but some hardcore gamers just think it's not worth the hassle to start legal actions towards these business companies. Basically, it's like asking junkies to go to their favourite drug dealer to ask them not to sell them drugs anymore. It doesn't work like that. Also, there's a HIGH number of idiots that enjoy trolling on these forums, thus it becomes really hard for us players to stand as one against these companies. Just my two cents.

Oh, btw, just because it doesn't pertain to you, it doesn't mean you can't think about it.

Comment

it isnt a typo read it its 1.6million diamonds which translates to 16k$ in money notice the 16k has the dollar sign they just advertising it differently its still same amount

Comment

Working...
                        X