Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are lvl80 set can match up to godly gears? or godly gears are superior?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are lvl80 set can match up to godly gears? or godly gears are superior?

I just want to know if level 80 set can match to godly gears? cause i still dont have any, well i have idun's from 1st CS tycoon and it still bugged until now, and 2nd idun's from 2nd CS tycoon but i chose to put it on my berserker claw. I got the boots also that gives so much agi but i just put it on my zwei enhancing it everyday by 5. This is my set, until now i dont have special gear from tournament hahaha! not enough warrior's mark to buy. hopefully i at least 1 this coming tournament. Click image for larger version

Name:	set.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	466.1 KB
ID:	1752538

5 more levels to lvl80 that's why i'm asking if lvl80 can match to godly gears

u sure u would like to ask that question? of course they suppose match.
    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
      u sure u would like to ask that question? of course they suppose match.
      lvl80 weapons has life steal also? its hard to kill player with life regen, even you dodge it they still have life regen sometimes.

Comment

Level 80 starting ATK on weapon=3000, Odin's blade starting ATK 4000
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
          Level 80 starting ATK on weapon=3000, Odin's blade starting ATK 4000
          lvl80 gears dont have extra special skill/effect?

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwarang View Post
            lvl80 gears dont have extra special skill/effect?
            not unless you turn them into celestial which I we might not get for a while
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              not unless you turn them into celestial which I we might not get for a while
              oh thanks! so godly gears are still superior tsk. i wish i had the loki's staff haha!

Comment

Working...
              X