new angels and fair play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new angels and fair play

many people have been waiting new free angels for along time. but you guy guys keep adding them cash. im lvl74 and stuck with nyssa and all angel tears cant use because all my angels maxed out. i dont know why this so hard and impossible to add a new free angel in game
    lunaria
    claudia
    angelina
    aoede
    amora
    alekrta
    mikelina
    victoriana
    all this angels for cash and somones rare to get. this is not fair. Make the game enjoable for everyone.

i agree with this...

Comment

me two !!!

Comment

dream r2 or gtarcade will never do it if you get them 15-20mil$ this mouth they might host an event with free angel but otherwise dream.
        Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

can please tell me how to build a strong characters for get them spacially free players? you have to pay anyway

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
            can please tell me how to build a strong characters for get them spacially free players? you have to pay anyway
            It takes time. Same with the HoC heros....all of them could be obtained without spending a buck. It just takes time. For example, I haven't spent a penny in this game but my BR is nearing 650K.

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
              So far Claudia, Amora, Angelina, Alecta and Victoriana can be gotten by free players.

It takes patience and some luck. For Alecta and Victoriana it takes patience and a strong character.
              Err Alecta is easier then rest of them tbh and quickest. Rest of those angels are like 6 month to 12 month icon collecting. Victoriana is out of reach for free players.

Comment

I guess business is business. But I agree!
                [S194] Mylne Castle
                Skribblez | The Infamous

Comment

I agree all my angels are almost maxed out too. I will no longer be able to use angel tears or their bonus's. All I'll have left is to evolve them all. We need a couple new Angels

Comment

Originally posted by WARYR1 View Post
                    I agree all my angels are almost maxed out too. I will no longer be able to use angel tears or their bonus's. All I'll have left is to evolve them all. We need a couple new Angels
                    What happens if you inherit one of your maxed-out angels to another? Doesn't the donating angel lose all levels?

Kinda silly that we have to resort to this, but if you still want crystals and prestige from angel tears...

Comment

trust me on this they wont do it =))

Comment

you can still use tears. I do this for prestige, I'm almost to demi-god because of it. also you get the bonus tears on tycoon days. what you do is use two angels that you dont use. I use sylvia and nocturna. I go on sylvia then inherit to nocturna. Then go back to Sylvia and Bond. You can do this over and over again. I ususally get around 8k prestige each time I do it.

Comment

I agree...stop being so GD cheap and get the whole lot of EVERYONE a couple more angels to make the game more competitive.

Comment

i agree with u guys : ))) first of all the server must have items and angels andeverything for free players too, because they are 100x more than donate players, so you must doo something for us (free player) too :@

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
                              So far Claudia, Amora, Angelina, Alecta and Victoriana can be gotten by free players.

It takes patience and some luck. For Alecta and Victoriana it takes patience and a strong character.
                              This is bull, absolute garbage to win royal marks you have to spend to get enough points to get to finals. To win Mike or Vicky or Alec you have to spend massive money on events continuously and usually for months.

Comment

Working...
                              X