fake 75% success rate!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R244375573
    This is the simple form of the success rate for synthing Gems. It is done for each gem.

chance = int (rnd(0) * 100) +1
    if chance > 75 then goto gem.synth.fail

gem.synth.success.........
    gem.synth.fail........

Here is the simple form for blessing and angel evolution. A version of this is done for each set of Serph/bless stones used. NOTE that **item to fill rate** is a random amount because each item gives a varying result per use. This is done for each set of stones used.

bubble = bubble + int (rnd(0) * **item to fill rate**) + 1
    evolve.tries = evolve.tries + 1
    if evolve.tries = max.tries then goto evolve.success
    evolve = rnd(0)
    if evolve > 1/max.tries then goto evolve.fail

evolve.success........
    evolve.fail......

Notes
    1 -these were only simple versions and do not go into adjusting inventory or show the loops to control more than a single attempt.
    2 - max.tries is the highest amount of Serph or bless stones needed to evolve. IF the amount is under the maximum amount needed, the chance of evolving is ONLY 1/max.tries. Which works out to a 50% chance to evolve at bubble 1/2 full over a HUGE amount of attempts. IF max.tries (stones) is 4000 then the chance per stone is ony 1/4000 or 0.00025% per stone.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.
    god....about time

Comment

ok, i see all you guys point of view,

one thing! : give me 1000 gems and i will agree with what you're saying, but when you see something like 70% success rate you have to calculate at the amount you give a person per day right? cheap in mind all of this game is 3 days of gather with lvl 7 vip and some energy cards.
      so where is the truth in that?

so i give you 10 apples a day, you know 2 max 3 of them ar bad, you really don't expect 4 of them , with a succes rate of 75%!

Comment

if u really care for your gem, then use synth scroll...
        dont complaining on such a mere problem like this. we has been given to choose, wanna gamble (ready to take risk) or spent more gold to 100% success.

Comment

Looks like someone doesnt know how probability works.

FWIW most of my gems today were 100% successes.

Comment

Originally posted by R246907477 View Post
            ok, i see all you guys point of view,
            You saw the point?

Originally posted by R246907477 View Post
            so i give you 10 apples a day, you know 2 max 3 of them ar bad, you really don't expect 4 of them , with a succes rate of 75%!
            Not really...

Comment

You don't understand probability, do you? It's a 75% success rate per gem, not 75% of total gem synths will succeed. This means the percentile is rolled/generated at random for each gem, individually. Therefore, each gem synth has a 25% chance to fail.

Comment

1. Lady Luck went out for coffee when u were doing your syncs thats why you keep failing
                and
                2. No confirm but tested a few times myself on my main that if you sync at non peak hours the success rate is better.

Comment

Working...
                X