Raise World Boss HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raise World Boss HP

On older servers with stronger chars its quite annoying that we can hit 1 or max 2 times a boss, its not a damage competion now.

Agreed! On S123 the number one person deals 200 million or more and the next one down deals a total of ~35 million. We finished the boss tonight at 7:09pm, with 14 players present. I get that VIP players can spend diamonds to revive and attack more not to mention the advanced morale boost, but on my server this means the bosses each last for about two hits per person. In addition to raising the HP of bosses, maybe there should be a cooldown on how often the revive/resurrect can be used so that other players, both VIP and non-VIP can actually hit each of the bosses more than twice.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNnyv View Post
      Agreed! On S123 the number one person deals 200 million or more and the next one down deals a total of ~35 million. We finished the boss tonight at 7:09pm, with 14 players present. I get that VIP players can spend diamonds to revive and attack more not to mention the advanced morale boost, but on my server this means the bosses each last for about two hits per person. In addition to raising the HP of bosses, maybe there should be a cooldown on how often the revive/resurrect can be used so that other players, both VIP and non-VIP can actually hit each of the bosses more than twice.

Oh, I wish for 2 hits per boss. On my server with 10 people we only get 1 hit per boss. And that's only when the biggest monster in the server in NOT on. When he is.... Okay, I'm happy if I land a hit on 2 of the 3 bosses.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Oh, I wish for 2 hits per boss. On my server with 10 people we only get 1 hit per boss. And that's only when the biggest monster in the server in NOT on. When he is.... Okay, I'm happy if I land a hit on 2 of the 3 bosses.
        Ouch. That's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          Our top casher does around 80 million as of today. He throws cash at everything. Our next 3 combined equal his damage. 18 people today and we ended at 7:08. 2 hits per boss.
          Yeah, our top casher does the same thing. We had 14 or 15 people in and we ended at 7:09. The rest of us (non-cashers) got a whopping 4 (or 5, if you were lucky) hits between all three bosses.

Comment

Is that where this game goes, to having 10 people still playing and it's still dull same routine... personally I do around 20% of the world boss hp without spending even on a new server with 25-40 people on for WB but I am a cash player obviously and if I spent on it $5 I would do 45% of it's hp.

Comment

Working...
            X