Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Wager Vouchers for World Cup Betting???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Wager Vouchers for World Cup Betting???

Why did they stop giving wager vouchers? THis is some reall bull **** right there. Im not spending a single penny on this event fahk that **** ^_^

The was a break between group stage and the initial knock out rounds. Could be the same here since there are more off days between matches at these later rounds that they dont want to give free vouchers on days that there are no matches.
    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel50982 View Post
      Why did they stop giving wager vouchers? THis is some reall bull **** right there. Im not spending a single penny on this event fahk that **** ^_^
      Really....REALLY. Not receiving free stuff is "bullcrap" to you? Jeezuz.....I cry for players these days...........

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
        Really....REALLY. Not receiving free stuff is "bullcrap" to you? Jeezuz.....I cry for players these days...........
        You are the kind of person who finds getting free stuff outrageous i bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel50982 View Post
          You are the kind of person who finds getting free stuff outrageous i bet.
          better than being entitled. They have NO obligation to give you more wagers, you can buy with vouchers and diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
            better than being entitled. They have NO obligation to give you more wagers, you can buy with vouchers and diamonds
            Exactly. Im a free player, but I don't think we should take free stuff for granted. Its a game, after all, and you have to earn stuff...not get it for free.

Comment

i already got 2k pts thanks to those 30 wager vouchers they been givin away. i dont want any vouchers now, nor do i wanna buy them, cus i cant make it to ranks
              Last edited by MagusRynd; 07-08-2014, 01:51 AM.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

even while not getting on ranks 20 of those winning packs totally worth 600 vouchers

Comment

Working...
                X