Losers who leave CS match early

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losers who leave CS match early

Have you guys been wondering how sometimes you enter an already started CS match? Well some players are leaving the match early when it is not in favor of them. But when it is, they're like a boss, imposing their presence on every mine. What a shame, I guess they couldn't face the humiliation of losing considering they have spent lots on their toons.

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
    Have you guys been wondering how sometimes you enter an already started CS match? Well some players are leaving the match early when it is not in favor of them. But when it is, they're like a boss, imposing their presence on every mine. What a shame, I guess they couldn't face the humiliation of losing considering they have spent lots on their toons.
    well when you have a guy mid with a 700k-1 mil hp hecate taking 50k damage from you and healing from others, it does kind of drive your cs need out

Comment

LOLZ, I am one of those you HATE, I go in, get my 80 points and LEAVE

CS is a joke
      it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

yup 80 point all u need

Comment

Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
          LOLZ, I am one of those you HATE, I go in, get my 80 points and LEAVE

CS is a joke
          actually i played with you at CS... but you get rank 1 hehehe that time so no to 80points

Comment

The problem is that winning CS means so little. The honor rewards aren't that much different if you win or lose. Sometimes its just not worth it to "try really hard" because its impossible to control what other people do. You can scream and scream for them to follow a strategy, but it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
              The problem is that winning CS means so little. The honor rewards aren't that much different if you win or lose. Sometimes its just not worth it to "try really hard" because its impossible to control what other people do. You can scream and scream for them to follow a strategy, but it won't matter.
              pretty much this. People take cs way too seriously. It's not balanced, so why aim hard ?

Comment

Goodness knows CS has enough potential problems that adding features would probably crash the whole thing, but an improved team-assignment system would really be nice. Oh well.

Comment

well there was a better system before they added the new mode and removed the old matchmaking system, so thats why cs aint really any good anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                    actually i played with you at CS... but you get rank 1 hehehe that time so no to 80points

I got rank with 80 points??? must have been a true slaughter

I don't leave every time, just when they dump me in an already in progress cs (that stinks big time) I don't usually see the ** in chat, I close it and do my own thing for my 80 pts

CS is a joke, takes too much time for cheesy rewards, you put up with a ton of "know it alls" who wanna tell you how to play, or macro users who never give up mines.

Comment

I am glad you like the rewards, I am sure r2 is as well, I get the free spin just for showing up, I get the vouchers when I hit my 80 points, if you need the badges I guess the honor would be important. I play with and without badges, (without more than with).

so to me, CS is not worth the trouble it is to play, the aggravation from macro users or loud mouths add up to a whole lot of .... IDGAF about it....LOLZ

but I am glad you still play cause if everyone felt the same way I do, I wouldn't even get my 80 measly points

Comment

Lol ive only played 8 CS games 6 wins 2 losses since Server 2 started back in jan same time as S1, so i can honestly say CS is junk waste of time and completely useless. so many bugs glitches downtimes its beyond joke.

Comment

I don't think CS is quite beyond-joke buggy/glitchy category just yet. Now, Twilight Clash... [shudders]

Comment

Originally posted by DSMIVTR View Post
                            I don't think CS is quite beyond-joke buggy/glitchy category just yet. Now, Twilight Clash... [shudders]
                            If u look at the times CS has been down and TC hasnt been shut down due to its bugs/glitches etc u can see what is worst for wear. Besides cs is just a joke.

Comment

it's missing something around 200-260 probs fights,but still... all i can say there are good teams,bad teams 1 sided swipes sometimes where is no chance to fight back. sometimes there are nice people and sometimes idiots.. shouting protect protect doesn't help anything due to attack protections and attitude go away i handle this and then why you didn't protect if you aren't strong enough handle 1 attack.most of the time protection fails due to not allowed to fight due to fight protection. if you enter cs just remember other toons are other people. idiots can be always ignored just whit swapping team chat to world chat or guild chat. in my opinion cs is always worth of 3 reward runs and that free chest for showing up until you have lvl100 clothing. then it starts to have less meaning. and people who leave after 80 points.. don't bother to enter cs thanks. only fight where i don't mind myself people who leave if losing side and 1 sided swipe, but just remember if you leave there somebody else might get que on that fight if you leave too early. so my wishes for people who leave after 80 points.. don't enter if you don't fight. it's at max 15 mins so you can't be that busy. if you still do that... fu*k off is all i have to say . btw i haven't seen macro users there even once yet.
                              League of angels Rain s114
                              Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                              sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                              chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X