hello greedy ppl :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello greedy ppl :)

i just want to tell u that u will starting to lose high br players and cashers.. u really make huge differens from non casher players and casher players.. this game is not fun and interesting anymore.. u really should stop doing so huge differens be4 this punch in ur head ! really sucks!
    Server 182 Snakemoor Fen

Guild - Serenity
    Name - DieForHonor
    Level - 64
    Br - 500k
    Sorcerer

Server 61 Doomstone Forest

Guild - Highness
    Nick - automat
    Level - 75
    Br - 963k
    Sorcerer

I agree and will hapend like it did in wartune (another game from R2) because there too were huge diferences between cashers and non cashers.

I hope this will give u something to tink about.... and stop makeing so huge diferences. Let the game be more ballanced.
    Game: Wartune R2games
    Server: R2games S146 - Hedgewyn
    Class: Knight
    Level: 79
    Guild: Valiance
    BR: 91k+
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Game: League of Angels
    Server: [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 65
    Guild: Serenity
    BR: 480K+

Comment

But if it is more balance what will motivate the coiners from spending? I mean if the coiners see the the non coiners are just as good as them they might as well don't spend right?

Comment

This game is dead sooner or later, given how it sails in those uncharted waters for gtarcade monkey devs. They think its china, but it's not.
        I personally don't mind that p2w curve, IF not paying players have chance to achieve same things, little faster then we have atm. Everything they throw at us is practically price tagged. They could add some things to fix it, like adding soul stone, bless stones, seraphs, etc to gardening, that would help a little.
        Each and every update freebies get bent over so badly and sooner or later it's cashers turn. Take world cup wager. 12k for Mikaela. Bugged mikaela. Now all of sudden they released event, with 20k diamonds recharge you can buy 500 wager for 4k diamonds x10. 40k diamonds gives you 5k vouchers. Now how tempting that is? on case of winning, That's 15k pts. Insta Mikaela.

So go figure. Milking all the way. Happy gaming.

Comment

well they just want more and more money.. not cool.. example this new 2 heros now.. its obvious that we non casher cant get it.. like almost all other events.. thats not okey.. atleast make 1 server where will be non casher events and great rewards cause like this they make huge diferens in players.. and soon they will be dead like wartune.. this sucks.. they are already stronger then us mostly and they still get great rewards for using cash.. i understand that they want money but they really push it too far..
          Server 182 Snakemoor Fen

Guild - Serenity
          Name - DieForHonor
          Level - 64
          Br - 500k
          Sorcerer

Server 61 Doomstone Forest

Guild - Highness
          Nick - automat
          Level - 75
          Br - 963k
          Sorcerer

Comment

Well the way i see it atm gtarcade dont care.

Comment

What I don't like is people spend a lot of money, then they just cut the price reducing the value of the money they already spent on things after they have spent it, forcing players to spend more to keep the advantage **** they already paid for. Cut the damn price up front by 100 times.

Comment

I don't see that much of an issue. If you want the advantage, pay for it. I'm not a VIP, and I've still gotten up to 500K BR and I'm contending just fine with most VIPs. Just because you don't spend money doesn't mean you can't play intelligently. Things could be worse for us non-VIPs. They could make the game sub-only. Of course, that would just give you more fuel to whine about.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNnyv View Post
                  I don't see that much of an issue. If you want the advantage, pay for it. I'm not a VIP, and I've still gotten up to 500K BR and I'm contending just fine with most VIPs. Just because you don't spend money doesn't mean you can't play intelligently. Things could be worse for us non-VIPs. They could make the game sub-only. Of course, that would just give you more fuel to whine about.
                  lol obviously you are in the wrong thread, vip vs. non vip is not much difference.
                  vip only gets a bit of a daily bonus on things. and alot of time saved running things like loops and arena and zodiac.

the game itself requires so much cash if you want non free content. (VIP does not get non free content without dishing out a ton of diamonds during said events like HoC)
                  League of Angels
                  ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                  Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                  10.6 Million+ BR
                  The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                  (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                  Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                    lol obviously you are in the wrong thread, vip vs. non vip is not much difference.
                    vip only gets a bit of a daily bonus on things. and alot of time saved running things like loops and arena and zodiac.

the game itself requires so much cash if you want non free content. (VIP does not get non free content without dishing out a ton of diamonds during said events like HoC)
                    Hm, a bit of at lost here - how is Vip saving time from loops and zodiac?
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Hm, a bit of at lost here - how is Vip saving time from loops and zodiac?
                      With the no CD :P
                      salz
                      Guild : Razor
                      UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Originally posted by salabhn View Post
                        With the no CD :P
                        What CD in loops and zodiac? No CD in arena and CoM....
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

^VIP4 lets you skip the wait from blitzing (in main quest dungeons [after you go through them first]) and Zodiac (pretty much the same req). The button that says "Clear CD".
                          Shadowbound
                          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                          League of Angels
                          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                            ^VIP4 lets you skip the wait from blitzing (in main quest dungeons [after you go through them first]) and Zodiac (pretty much the same req). The button that says "Clear CD".
                            You would think they read what VIP gets when getting it lolz.....

Comment

Thats why 90% 0f servers have less than 30 active ppl.

Comment

Working...
                              X