400k br milestone claw hit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    I can deal with that one, the problem is when there's a strong main to back the strong hitter and I think I can one shot you right now
    in theory yes, in practice?not so easy. If Germany wins the wager today, it will be a claw with double dragonsouls (12% chance to stun, 50% damage reflect ) and 1.1k more hit/crit rating

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
      in theory yes, in practice?not so easy. If Germany wins the wager today, it will be a claw with double dragonsouls (12% chance to stun, 50% damage reflect ) and 1.1k more hit/crit rating
      Well, it might be a problem if you make your main a sacrificial lamb as in both theory and practice I can 1 shot it . I made a main with 250k PATK hit me for 30k damage so your claw's atk won't be that much of a problem after it hits my back row (not really sure if you can one shot my claw atm though)
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        Well, it might be a problem if you make your main a sacrificial lamb as in both theory and practice I can 1 shot it . I made a main with 250k PATK hit me for 30k damage so your claw's atk won't be that much of a problem after it hits my back row (not really sure if you can one shot my claw atm though)
        well the claw crits for 830k (max I've seen, elemental damage included) and around 600k without crits

Comment

well the claw crits for 830k (max I've seen, elemental damage included) and around 600k without crits
          Then It can survive it, so guess it can land 2 hits on yours.. that's unless you make your main a sacrificial lamb though
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

very nice claw, Kr. BTW please transfer all left over item in your inventory.
            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

gz.looking good
              if sagittarius lands, can claw 1shot your main? just being curious

Comment

Originally posted by ghizmo80 View Post
                gz.looking good
                if sagittarius lands, can claw 1shot your main? just being curious
                yeah, but most of the time my main is dead anyway by that time

Comment

wait a second didnt you say in another post that you only spent $75 on the game??? you are level 8 vip with 725 diamonds and 76 of the diamond buy plants for garden hmmmm I am starting not to believe the words that come out of your mouth or that you type. good bye from my reading I used to enjoy your posts liar

oh ya edited to say that this is meant for andreicde aka kronus
                  Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                    the master of trollness is back =) hehehe buy some brains please

its not the master of troll ... its the almighty ether !! LMAO were the **** whas he'/she in angel WC were all were equal ??? nowere i compare 5 times and his / her party sucked ***
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

ow and to TS ... gratz man !!
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by ZAHL. View Post
                        wait a second didnt you say in another post that you only spent $75 on the game??? you are level 8 vip with 725 diamonds and 76 of the diamond buy plants for garden hmmmm I am starting not to believe the words that come out of your mouth or that you type. good bye from my reading I used to enjoy your posts liar

$0 spent, almost VIP 7 469 diamonds left. Maybe he has spent more than 75$, don't know.. but you shouldn't judge it just on that.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	accound.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.0 KB
ID:	1691351Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	509.0 KB
ID:	1691352
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAHL. View Post

I never said I've spent only 75$ on the game. I said I've spent 95$ on the game on diamonds and rest was vip only . You get diamonds monthly from renewal+you can win diamonds from events on gtarcade. Also, I don't care what you believe, I've been playing this game since December so yes, vip 8 is very easy to achieve (from the 10 pts daily you get).

Comment

I never said I've spent only 75$ on the game. I said I've spent 95$ on the game on diamonds and rest was vip only . You get diamonds monthly from renewal+you can win diamonds from events on gtarcade. Also, I don't care what you believe, I've been playing this game since December so yes, vip 8 is very easy to achieve (from the 10 pts daily you get).
                            and before ZAHL say anything , getting free VIP on R2 is even easier cus survey system

Comment

Are you trying to hit 1 billion gold? haha 600m gold you are freaking nuts haha
                              DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Kulzyc View Post
                                Are you trying to hit 1 billion gold? haha 600m gold you are freaking nuts haha
                                down to 420 mil actually, the freyja boots and Udin ring cost me hundreds to max out

Comment

Working...
                                X