Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angel: Hero Class Change

League of Angel: Hero Class Change
    After reaching the level 60 and unlocking Dragon-soul skills, i kinda felt that there should be some item in shop (for purchase) that allows you to change the hero class as per your will. You may be able to become either a Archer or a Mage or a Warrior if you choose to. This will allow people to select the class best suited to their fighting style and thus required buffs and debuffs.

An alternative for this update is the choice given to the player to choose from 3 dragon-soul skill (i.e. Archer, Mage, Warrior) without changing his/her class. Its more or less like the main skills and partner skills on your Main Char. You can choose any skills you like as per you fighting style or will. This will even the odds and the results will solely lies in the hands of players and their choices and not only they choose the GOOD or WEAKER class at beginning of this game when they knew nothing which is best and why.

So I say lets vote on it and let the game developers decide if they want to address this issue and make this game more challenging as per players' choices and not by the FATE

so Vote YAY or NAY if you want (or don't want) this update. I think its time they should add some updates as per player's suggestions. What you say guys
    Provide an item to allow changing of class
    44.83%
    Provision for Player to choose between various skills
    17.24%
    Either is acceptable
    34.48%
    Neither of both options
    3.45%

Lots of people wanted class change when they released the Archers. The answer was: "Not gonna happen".
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

well worth a try. I shall post this poll to the devs requesting to listen to us this time and hope for the best

Comment

Yes I agree as 1 holy man once said man does not live on bread alone. We players have moods too sometimes we feel like up close and personal killing the mobs, at other times we just want to keep our distance and blow them to kingdom *** at a distance and other time we feel playful and want to poke at them a few times before killing them.

Comment

Working...
        X