Lack of Angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Angels

Consider releasing a new FREE angel guys,why free players should have limited options spending their angel tears?i cannot use a single angel tear cause my angels are maxed. i hope our suggestions gonna be at least SEEN by admins

This is posted elsewhere, but if you absolutely need to use angel tears for rewards (prestige/crystals/etc), inherit one of your lowest angels to another (Nocturna/Sylvia). The inheriting angel will drop back down to level 1.

Comment

yup,i know it's everywhere.thats why i made ANOTHER thread with that issue!cause its a major issue!i know the trick of inheriting,that doesnt mean,though that we have to stick with the existing angels.they have to release some new free angels!that's all

Comment

Sorry, missed your earlier thread. Don't disagree on the new angels bit at all.

Comment

There is a bit of a power gap between elite people with Alecta + Victoriana and everyone else. We could do with one more lvl 70 angel or even a 75 angel.

Comment

the thing with gap aint matter hence if u get a lvl 70 angel they will get`it too so the gap will stay .

Comment

yes but nocturna/sylvys is take few tears be maxed ,but problem are crystal who needed again and again since quality wil down also
              at last wil be great if make quality remain not to down back to origin

Comment

well those with more angels can have stronger heroes than if you don't. So if there are more angels like Amora, Nyssa, Aoede then it won't matter as much if you don't have Alecta, Mikael and Victoriana. Only 25 people got Mikael angel when it only cost $240. So please make next angel cheaper and not so much for Cashers only - we want things we play game to get not pay to get.

Comment

Working...
                X