New competition for guilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New competition for guilds

I believe all players will notice that the only "event" or competition that guilds get to fight for would be the "Twilight Clash" event.

A new competition would be really great for the improvement of your business and additional fun for your players. Guild Boss and Gauntlet is really not that competitive and it is Soooooooo BORING.

Why is it good for your business?
    - Players will be active since they will need to defend their place in the events. Eventually, there is only 1 event that guilds fight for and that's the Twilight Clash.

Why is it good for your players?
    - Twilight Clash is available during Wednesdays and Saturdays only. If 1 guild will always be the champion for Twilight Clash then most likely other guilds will lose hope and just quit. That's the reason why there are only a few guilds left in each server.

WHAT WOULD BE THE NEW COMPETITION?
    - I understand that it would be hard to script a new concept. Since Twilight Clash is all about capturing the flag, you can make a new guild competition that would be similar to the Cross Server Events.

- The REWARDS could be:
    CHAMPION:
    HP: + 500
    PATK: + 300
    MATK: + 300
    PDEF: + 250
    MDEF: + 250

1st PLACE:
    HP: + 400
    PATK: + 250
    MATK: + 250
    PDEF: + 200
    MDEF: + 200

2nd PLACE:
    HP: + 300
    PATK: + 200
    MATK: + 200
    PDEF: + 150
    MDEF: + 150

This event could be available during Sundays and Thursdays or if you want it could also be once a week.
    YES
    91.67%
    NO
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Twilight clash runs every four days...so it is not only Wednesdays and Saturdays.....

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

And they won't give stats bonus rewards, honor and emblems at most. But I like the idea for a new seasonal event.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
        And they won't give stats bonus rewards, honor and emblems at most. But I like the idea for a new seasonal event.
        That would be fine if they won't give stat bonuses as a reward. Honor and emblem would be fine. Yea, this would be fun coz' it is starting to get boring doing the same thing everyday.

Comment

I would to have something replace on of the Gauntlets. Being dog food twice a week is just so boring.
          LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

^ I happen to like being 'Dog Food' cause gold. Well those wolves for the most part become me food, except for the werewolfies (for them I am dog food). Also to the poster above: What level is Gauntlet being set on for you guys? (that could be why you become dog food)
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
              I would to have something replace on of the Gauntlets. Being dog food twice a week is just so boring.
              I think even if you are going to set the difficulty to "Normal" and it would be easier for you to kill those wolves, it is still boring. It is not going against other guilds or other players so basically there's nothing exciting and fun about Gauntlet.

Comment

Why not introduce a system where guilds can choose to be either Angel or Demon ....
                They would go into a new map and compete against the opposing faction,earning guild points ,
                which would then entitle them to enter a guild raid map and fight against stronger monsters ,& the Top Angel or Top Demon guild .....
                the more guild points your guild earn in the first battle would give them a stronger army of allied monsters to fight with the guild .
                The winner would then gain entry to a raid to fight yet stronger monsters ,which would drop loot ,such as serph's angeltears etc .
                If the guild wins the raid they would get a random raidbox similar to those from team tournament.
                which would be graded from Rare1 to R7 ........the more times your guild competes increases the chances of the guild members getting a better raidbox

Comment

If all 'strong players' wouldn't flock to one guild then TC would have been a bit interesting. Meh, who am I kidding, TC bugs are the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                    ^ I happen to like being 'Dog Food' cause gold. Well those wolves for the most part become me food, except for the werewolfies (for them I am dog food). Also to the poster above: What level is Gauntlet being set on for you guys? (that could be why you become dog food)
                    Oh the gold and honor are great. Just gets repetitive doing it every other day. Only real action is in TC since DOM is basically on autopilot.
                    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

The way I see it.... a new challenge for guilds could be once per week when all guilds can participate same time.... like a big map where players can run and kill different mobs on different lvl... drpping different loot that counts as in tycoon. And the guild that reaches the most resources wins and all players get a prize...same prize for all independent of how many resources each player gathers... but NO individual prizes cause thats why is a guild not pvp competition. This way even the lowest br guild has a chance of achieving something. Because thats why servers are dies low lvl and br ppl doesn have a chance to achieve anything. And btw. Char fights alone no heroes wit him. But... im just a newby so prooly nobody will listen to me . Have fun you all.

Comment

Yeah... Gauntlet is fine, but maybe make it once a week if another event is going to be added. The gold and the honor helps many members of my guild, including myself.

TC does need to have its bugs fixed. Too many times have I grabbed a flag in a match against the top guild on my server, and too many times have I been unable to return it, no matter how many times I click on our guild flag. This is not to mention that I'm almost certain that the top guild has been cheating during TC, because we only ever have problems when we face off against them. Against anyone else, we have had no issues. To top it off, I have never, EVER seen a GM on S123 (Aria of Dawn).

Most of the guilds don't bother to register for TC on S123. We've got the top guild at level 27, my guild at 23, the number 3 guild at 17, then the next three are at 8, followed by one at 6, and the eighth place guild is level 5. Notice the problem? I don't see a new event being any different from TC in the registration. It will be the top three guilds registering at best, though it's typically the top two on my server.

Comment

I definitely say new events are in order. It might take awhile to come up with them but 1 different every night of the week, so a total of 7. I say at least 3 of them being ones where its head to head like twilight clash.

Idea 1 -
                          A tag style race: One person starts a point A and does (activity) then goes to the second person on point B. That person does (activity) then goes to person on point C. The leader chooses who goes at what point. You must have 3 people to qualify. Several teams of 3 from the same guild can compete as long as there is that many other teams from opposing guilds to match up. You get 1 attempt per round. Go from there.

Idea 2 -
                          Like World Boss: Your whole guild goes after a boss at once. All guilds face a copy of the same boss. The guild to kill the boss first wins. Can have several rounds.

Idea 3 -
                          Jousting: I would like to see it where we ride our mounts with a javelin and joust like the medieval times. Styled like Domination, but where you actually have to control your mount and attack.
                          Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
                          JennAngel
                          Level 85+

Comment

all sounds like good idea's...
                            but why not make a quick fix, and use the transport mode they already put in CS ? shouldnt take much coding its basicly like the TC already.
                            and before they start making up a ton of new events, maybe they should fix the TC bug where people become invis and spawn inside safe circle so people cant hit them ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
                              all sounds like good idea's...
                              but why not make a quick fix, and use the transport mode they already put in CS ? shouldnt take much coding its basicly like the TC already.
                              and before they start making up a ton of new events, maybe they should fix the TC bug where people become invis and spawn inside safe circle so people cant hit them ^^
                              Yeah, True. I agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X