No announcement yet.

Has to Be a Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am leaving the game as soon as my current set of diamonds are gone.

My server is dead and the only competition is in events. I refuse to play the "who has the most money" game.

but y'all who do cash fall for so many gimmicks you can't blame R2 for raking in the cash.

example, mini HOC is to exhaust cards so you will buy diamonds for Big HOC.... and so on, and so on....

the non cashers who want, want, want, remind me of a lot of things, but this is not a free game. yes you can play for free but the advantages (large and small) are given to cashers for a reason. this is a business and like any other business it is here to make money.

so that brings me to this

why is my server with maybe 15 active accounts (not including alts that peeps have made to survive) not getting a merge?

because it is still making money and that is the only possible conclusion I can come to.
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

This thing again. OMG, pls realize already... NO non cashers, NO game. If u can not see this, than u are not wery smart, or a wery jelous person.
      Do you ppl want to continue playing this? Give non vip Angels and Heroes.... for starters... than we can talk about next steps.

Comment

There are a total of 17 angels in game, and only 8 a free player can have normally, if they recharge once(like i did) they can have Luna. Victoriana is a somewhat "free angel" but extremely hard to get those marks because our chances to get them are small. So players can have (onetime top up ones) can have a total of 9 angels out of 17. It is okay i admit that cashers needs stuff for their prescious money to make the game running, and at some events r2 gives us chances to collect shards for specific angels and other stuff which is cool, but 200- 500 shards to get them takes around 3-5 months, because at those events we have a small chance to get the shards from our litte currency( i mean the collectible points during the event) to spend. Just an idea: raising our free attempts vould be pretty nice and we could get our new and shiny angel within or less than 3 months. Or clothes, mounts and wings. With raising the chances for getting shards would make the -as a guy said- freemium players happy and i think we wouldnt complain about anything ^^

A player from UA4

Comment

Forgot to mention if there would be some other stuff in voucher shop, that would be cool too ^^ Or in arena shop like that Gem enhancement thingie ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
            This thing again. OMG, pls realize already... NO non cashers, NO game. If u can not see this, than u are not wery smart, or a wery jelous person.
            Do you ppl want to continue playing this? Give non vip Angels and Heroes.... for starters... than we can talk about next steps.
            plenty of game with non cashers leaving or staying, for everyone that quits a new one joins a new server and the money machine chachings again

as I have stated before, EVERYONE can have what cashers have, they just have to wait longer for it.
            it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

I have paid many $1000 on this game because it is the only way the game works. It's built that way, it's "Angel Shopping" that is this game.
              Every day login, do all free events and play best free player game I can. I save my cards to, I also do the small casher tricks and the free player tricks as much as you 'free players' and then I do my own tricks that cost small amounts of diamonds. It is not all hard casher that are stupid and waste money to compensate for no skill or patience. We waste money we also play smart to I calculate every single purchase vs every other offer I have seen and quite often I won't buy if it is more expensive than a previous offer. You won't ever win because we play 'free player' and then we cash hard to win as well. So unless you make the game subscription it's a **** game and you will never see who is really any good because there is no way to play this game by skill alone. The game is "shopping" the product is "nothing" and the buyer is us silly entertainment consumers.
              When they made the 'world cup' they put everyone on a ridiculous max level and say now do this best free player.. then they rigged it so only certain servers can win. It's like the normal game it is a bad design that is not based on skill, it is based on money spent + time spent combination. Because if you spend more time they can pitch you more "nothing" products and if you spend more money they get what they want.
              Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-20-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X