X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updates

Hi all,

just some few little things - how about some updates on:

1) increasing lvl of items to buy like chebures possible to buy lvl 1-2 which is very LOW as now everybody is looking for about 7-8 to create.

2) start thinkin about prices. they almost never make sense - i think if u spend more u should get cheaper. Example - new event "beach" lvl 8 chebure costs 3500 pts. 81x lvl 4 chebure = 3240pts so -***? cheaper to buy lvl 4 then 8? same with recharging DIAMONDS 2 X500 diamonds cost 9.98 1x1000 = 9.99? ***?

OFC this is regarding all events not only beach...

AND please fix TC + CS bugs its really getting annoying cant even get one without lags/bugs.

Thank u,

V
    The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

I have been getting lvl 4s for same reason. Also on the hot event "Special offer on beach" the best value is the least expensive option. Seems they are *** backwards.

Comment

for the part with the cherubstones ur right but ur wrong
      indeed 81x lvl 4 cherubs are cheaper than a lvl 8 one but u can buy just 10 lvl 4 cherub/day for a total of 40 during the event

Comment

yeah i know that, but im talking in general - it makes NO sense what so ever... ( all the prices are wether TOOO high ) or item is s.h.i.t... & all low items are giving no good for higher BR players
        Last edited by veicis; 07-16-2014, 12:25 PM.
        The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

I went straight for the level 7 gem chest to finish up what slots don't have level 7 gems yet...as those chests aren't very easy to come by.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
          X