Same Gender Marraige

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Gender Marraige

I would like to see same gender marriage. Let's face it, the day and times we are in, there is a lot of same gender couples. When I click to do it, it says that same gender marriage is not allowed at this time. Does that mean it will be offered?

I am not into guys. Neither me nor my mate should have to pay to do a gender change just to be married. That becomes misleading. And it is bad enough that in order to get the partner skills, we have to mix genders. If I want an all female team, I should be able to and still have a partner skill ability.

Think about it, we can switch genders but not marry same gender. There is something wrong with this.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Falling on deaf ears. Been brought up before and ignored.
    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Thank God they only have humans as player character if not people will be asking for mix species marriage.

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as allowing inter-species either.
        This should keep getting brought up over and over again. Just like in real life, people fought for the right and will keep fighting for it.

Seriously, what is the harm in it being in the game? Especially since we can actually change genders.

S195 Fox's Inn
        JennAngel
        Level 85+

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          HEY!

Some women prefer horses, some men prefer sheep....NOT that I am into that, but just saying
          LOL is that how Pan and the centuar came about hehe

Comment

I wasnt disagreeing with you JennAngel just stating a fact.
            LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

i hope they don't allow it. thats why you choose if ur character as a male or female. duh so wats the point of choosing if u dnt follow anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by mysticalyumi View Post
                i hope they don't allow it. thats why you choose if ur character as a male or female. duh so wats the point of choosing if u dnt follow anyways.
                i think you missed the point, i am saying that same gender marriage should be allowed, that has nothing to do with what gender you choose as a character.. and if you go to the shop you will see that the game does allow gender changing

S195 Fox's Inn
                JennAngel
                Level 85+

Comment

Working...
                X