Chests in Cross Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chests in Cross Servers

Can you please move the chests in cross server? I just lost diamonds twice. I did not want to click the chest and I don't even know what I got from it. I am too busy transporting ore and dodging the other team to worry about this chest. So yes, I am clicking really fast. That is the only way to win the game. However, this chest is in the way and gets clicked and I am now out 110 diamonds.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Yes I concur I too happened to lost Diamonds too but not that much thank God. I think the chest should disappear once the game starts and all of us doing our mad chicken run and blood frenzy acts. If not make it to a small icon at the side of the screen instead.

Comment

There is a small icon on the side of the screen already. I also agree, it's annoying.

I'm just glad I don't 'accidentally' click on draw when I hit the chest by accident.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I get it that it is the way the game makes money. Maybe if there was a 2 minute wait before starting so everyone has time to get the chest. Then it disappears, being that it is already on the side of the screen if someone decides the want to open it again.

S195 Fox's Inn
        JennAngel
        Level 85+

Comment

Maybe if the safe zone/starting area was bigger, there would be more room to move it to the side but it is still right there in our faces. Just not right there in our way.

S195 Fox's Inn
          JennAngel
          Level 85+

Comment

Working...
          X