Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Group Buy Ticket for Vouchers

Hello GMs,

Please do bring a option for exchange of group tickets to vouchers at a particular ratio ... It cant be sold and its just holding the inventory bag space.. please do consider this please..

I totally agree...i have over 3 or 4k of these n just have them n holdin them in inv....no usage...am not gonna spent cash so,at least give the option 2 sell them.

Comment

Its been discussed time and time again. There is an 18 page vote on it here - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....et-to-vouchers

Comment

HELLO YOU ARE HAVING YOUR POST EDITED AND YOUR ACCOUNT WARNED.

Have a nice day
        Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-14-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

You guys know that you could have used all of those group buy tickets to get lycorax shards for free... and if you had enough, you could have gotten the mount. I had 9k of them and got the lycorax mount for free

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
            You guys know that you could have used all of those group buy tickets to get lycorax shards for free... and if you had enough, you could have gotten the mount. I had 9k of them and got the lycorax mount for free
            And you got it for free? HNow? As you can only usee 100 group buy vouchers in place of diamonds on a purchace.

Comment

Originally posted by ASCIIrider View Post
              And you got it for free? HNow? As you can only usee 100 group buy vouchers in place of diamonds on a purchace.
              In the group buy for Lycorax soul shards, you could use 750 tickets and 0 (zero) diamonds to buy the 50 shards (hence why it was free). And the amount of group buy tickets you can use is determined by what you want to buy.

Comment

Now have over 5000 group buy tickets and cannot use them.

Comment

All your group tickets you should save, there are plenty of time where you can get a mount, wings and cloths in the group buy events, for nothing if you have enough group buy tickets.

Comment

Working...
                  X