Rosemary, Jasmine, etc Usable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosemary, Jasmine, etc Usable

I think the Rosemary, Jasmine and the other items like these that we buy for quests should have another purpose. We buy them just to resell them. It makes no sense. Maybe we can use them to synth holy crystals and angel tears. Maybe for potions to get extra HP, ATK and DEF.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

lol. but its true.. we nver get adv for buying them its useless

Comment

yea but if they do that they will remove them from the loop quests and put a limit on how many we can buy each day

Comment

Useful Herbs?

I think that these objects are to balance the loop quests because if all the loop quests are about blitzing dungeons or visiting people then it would be boring and we might not have enough stamina so there are some buying tasks added

Comment

i suggest you stack them up so you can sell them when you run out of gold.. they're more useful that way

Comment

I definitely agree. When I first started playing I was thinking, what the hell? This concept is so stupid - buying herbs just to resell them and take a loss, thus, wasting your gold. They need to have another purpose. I really like making the potions suggestion.

Comment

Not really a waste of gold...Take a look at the gold u get when u complete the quest, its not much but its more than the item price.
              DP - S1 Yitien - S1 SB - S1 CS - S1 Wartune - S15 LS - S2 ES - S18 B&J - S2 BH - S1 MKO - S17 LoA - S18

Comment

Working...
              X