Raise battle rating on world bosses all servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raise battle rating on world bosses all servers

Please raise the battle rating on the World Bosses. If this is not done the tunes that are the highest will be killing the world bosses with one blow soon. My server is Cool Bay 102. I barely get one hit on each boss because they are killed so fast. This is no fun. A lot of people on my server are bored with this event because they die to fast. Please upgrade this event.

Yea totally agree with the idea ^^ On my server Ua4 there is the 5 min delay after 19:00 server time. All 3 bosses were dead by 19:08 and i could manage 4 hits, not that fun. And we have 1 hour to kill all 3 of them. Next time put that timer to 5 mins , or strenghten the bosses, or add more

Comment

I remember when world bosses took longer than 10 minutes to take down, and complaining about how long it took. Be careful what you wish for, I guess.

But seriously, they should upgrade the world bosses (and upgrade their rewards too). I mean, lvl 2 gems, really?

Comment

Yea and not to speak about when we fought the wb the very first time, everyone was going: OMG such power!! O.O

But now.... everyone like: pfft , dont make me laugh -.-

Comment

Working...
        X