Arcane Spirit vs. Headless Horseman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Spirit vs. Headless Horseman

So, a friend of mine has both. He says the Horseman have better stats, but Arcane's skills are better. Which one you think is more useful in the game?
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

arcane in the long run

Comment

I just picked up arcane myself. I think his skill is excellent, and any extra chance to stun/disable hecate is good in my book.
      S146 Galvine

Comment

Id go with Arcane as well .
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Headless is always useful and better at using element crystals and is a member of the rogue class, so he can also get dragon soul abilities to stun the front row. Arcane is a mage and has the rebirth dragon soul available.

Arcane is situational but more useful as he has more concentrated damage 165% + 2700 to up to 3 targets (at upgrade +18), 36% damage reduction debuff and 22% stun.

In team arena my arcane sometimes wipes all 3 enemy hero's out which is quite fun the first time but I imagine not fun for them. They need to spend more huh.. Arcane also is useful against Hecate to reduce the healing output to help to break the main... it does this with both the debuff 100% chance (if it hits) and a potential 2 round stun (which could mean 500k less healed). Headless will only tickle the main/Hecate. So if you fight vs 5 headless is better, if you fight vs 2 of course headless is no good and Earthshaker is best.
          Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-22-2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X