Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New angels? and no cross tycoon anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New angels? and no cross tycoon anymore?

I am really asking myself something... WHY are ONLY cashers getting things in events?... i mean sure they pay real money to play the game... BUT the non-cashers or minor cashers arent getting ANYTHING that is remotely good... i mean look @ cross server tycoon... i see harveen and other spend like CRAZY and they get OVER 100k points... i mean most people are allready glad if they make 40- 50 k points... ANYWAY my point... i know cashers keep the game alive but the minor cashers and non cashers are gonna drop like flies soon cause the gap between the real big pockets and minor cashers is growing every second in this game... non cashers got over 2k or more tears they cant use only 4 heroes to choose and they they are out of heroes... angels from cashers can get 15/20 levels higher so in cross server either you gotta be a big pocket or you cant even enter... or win team tournament sucks in that way same like normal cross tournament if you dont buy you cant get anything... isnt there a way to keep us minor cashers (and even the non cashers) a little in the run to make it @ least a bit of a challenge for the big pockets?

I know these kind of threads are posted allready ALOT but if you dont change anything all minor cahsers (and non cashers) will quit and the game will die hard.....

Yours sincerely

NeXuS s-17..

just wait ,one day he have 5 complete sets

Comment

LOL nothing will get done for new angels and new heroes tbh, so that is how its gunna stay since no mod or dev will comment here, and only ppl that can change it is GTArcade, which wont happen. We can dream but thats about it.

Comment

Working...
      X