Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTArcade Looking into Accounts, R2 GM s look at these....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTArcade Looking into Accounts, R2 GM s look at these....

Icebow - S2...110,214 soulstone points.....105,846 blessed stone points.

These seem way to far skewed to be accurate. The amount of group buys needed to accumulate these would classify him far beyond your Whale status.

These Tycoon points seem way to high to be legit.
    Last edited by AndersonGray; 07-24-2014, 03:47 PM.

I think Icebow is a real player though.

I'm wondering if it's possible by opening mails from before Tycoon with collect all button. (you can get soulstones from inferno 55 and blessed stones from unlocking Guild Bosses.)
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

nup, icebow is def a bot. He's been like that since he suddenly appeared in a tycoon. He was VIP10 for many months even though his gear said otherwise

Comment

Yeah but 50,000 of them in 30 days. I am not saying he may not be a real player. But the methods used to accumulate those amount of resources need to be addressed. Unless he is the stupidest human being on earth and would rather accumulate 5 million BR than feed a few homeless people.

But anything is possible, it is the human race.

Comment

Funny thing is notice how our mods avoid these threads. They don't want to have to shut down the BOTS until after Tycoon. Anyone trying to throw diamonds to catch these bots posted by R2 need serious help. If the can not see that this has been rigged against the real players to chase $ out of everyone, then their is no hope.

Comment

If icebow was a bot he wudnt be lvl 76 join team tourneys Cs tourneys he comes on every now and again for events, hes even on to do domination so kinda hard to class him as a bot hes a heavy spender and at 1.8mil br

Comment

Well there is heavy spender and then there is no way that is possible spending in Tycoon parameters. If R2 checks him out and he is clean, well then we know he is just a heavy spender. The topic of my thread was that R2 needed to look into those numbers, skewed 100% more points than #2 on the list. Seems all the Top people have heavy points in 2 areas hardest to get points.

So 1. They spend a ton of diamonds (about 66k a day) for 4 days on blessed stones alone
              2. There is something else going on that is not legitimate diamond spending or fair gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by AndersonGray View Post
                Well there is heavy spender and then there is no way that is possible spending in Tycoon parameters. If R2 checks him out and he is clean, well then we know he is just a heavy spender. The topic of my thread was that R2 needed to look into those numbers, skewed 100% more points than #2 on the list. Seems all the Top people have heavy points in 2 areas hardest to get points.

So 1. They spend a ton of diamonds (about 66k a day) for 4 days on blessed stones alone
                2. There is something else going on that is not legitimate diamond spending or fair gameplay.
                And just to quote you on this since its you using IcebowCheat on our server causing trouble, this shud be looked at too since using someone else's name with cheat at the end of it is also against the TOS

Comment

The name was IcebowCheat? but maybe something got lost in translation, I'll see if R2 can help me fix the name

Comment

So since ur picking on Blessed Stones and Soulstones, shall we bring in for them to check out

Flame S15 71440 Angel Tears?
                    Burning S20 117847 Runestones?
                    dodytiger S2 Seraphimsoftheorder 117289 for Runestones aswell?
                    Rusty S3 94092 for seraph stones?

You seem to forget Group Buy started 1 day after CS Tycoon started, so they obviously had points b4 hand. They arent bots since they are real players that are heavy cashers, your just jumping on ppl for the sake of jumping on ppl. Since Icebow has been playing since the start of S2 was originally in Revolution 2nd top guild b4 it got disbanded and is in Legendary Married to Sindar. He comes on mostly after reset to do events dailies etc b4 going off to work. So please b4 throwing accusations toward ppl think on how real heavy spenders spend, and also b4 insulting them too.

Comment

Like I said if legit the R2 guys can thank him after checking out his account for their lofty bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by AndersonGray View Post
                        Like I said if legit the R2 guys can thank him after checking out his account for their lofty bonuses.
                        Yeah they probably will but its gunna be a false claim that u made anyway ^^

Comment

I didn't claim anything. I just said they should "Look into it".

Comment

They are all legit players. Case closed. Stop the accustaions.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                            X