Oceanic list of madness players nid check **urgent***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanic list of madness players nid check **urgent***

Dachster - up 60k+ suddenly at last half an hour.. nice one dude so gm doesnt ban u tat early
    Koii - does he exist?
    Novacastrian - mayb? mayb not?
    Masterchief -highly suspected
    Corona - seriously who the f is tis?????
    Lianne - 95% confirmation LOL.... gud try
    FVTommy- mayb, mayb not?

This is just list for top 20 Most suspicious PLAYERS,,

UPCOMING TOP 50 [however might not happen coz of disappointment due to some ignorant adminstration....

anyway mayb will quit this game.. no more meaning merging with gtar or botters/ hackers =] they just hav unlimited diamonds have fun...keep on admit they are real... even there is one 8m pts in US server..funny moderator.. gud job.. seriously nid more "common" sense xD

And free diamond with IP changing doing 10-20k diamonds a day... more if with Bot r so famous (its hard to detect as long as character/id doesnt log in game while doing it)

... greatgame..

sorry i not gonna spend 100-200usd daily to complete to all these botters...
    Pointless xD

Comment

tee hee gota love bots

Comment

As I have said before on my previous post, FVTommy is a heavy spender, and has been for a few events now. He is in my server S144, I can confirm he is human, but I don't know if he's hacking or not.

Comment

there not human there NPCs =D

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
            there not human there NPCs =D
            Koii and Lianne are actually free players from what I can tell and are using the so called "hack" to get tons of points in Soulstones and Bless stones (and pretty much nothing in the other sections). I believe just players that have high points in those sections are using the "hack" and others are either high cashers or bots. Might be wrong, but so far all caught "hackers" had high points in those 2
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

i figure they use the hack not on cs tycoon.. idiots

Comment

Working...
              X