Cross Server war teams are not balanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server war teams are not balanced

This is not the first time I go in Cross Server and find myself in a team where there is one player level 70 wile the other team has over 4 level 72 to 76 players.

I suppose the selection is random then why hot put all small levels in a team and let the bigger levels take all the glory and rewards for themselves.

Here are 2 screens of my latest cross server attempt and as you can see the red team (my team) couldn't do anything against the levels 70 and over on in the other team.

It would be nice to give a chance to everyone and not set up a super team against a low level members team.

Blue team max ores (1005) max kills (69)

Click image for larger version

Name:	CrossServerTeams000_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	1753915

Red team 150 ores and 30 kills

Click image for larger version

Name:	CrossServerTeams002_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	1753914

I would greatly appreciate to find myself against a team we can deal with and not with a team that we can only gain points by killing 1 guys after the 5th or 6th attempt.

I agree the team balancing for cross server is non existent, basically you got a 50/50 chance at a victory when you join either you get lucky and land on the high power team or you get stuck with the low levels it's never a close fight.

Comment

I agree i`m lvl 57 -212k br and i play in cross server whit player 78 whit 1.6m Br i thtink u need to make a balance lvl... 50-55,56-60, 61-65 , 66-70 i think is more better we can`t win ........ 212k br and 1.6M here is not balance...
      Thanks
      MoarTea -s200

Comment

they should make seded system 6 highest BR in pots goes 3 :3 on red and blue, all others are randomly apointed, but biger problem is afk players, not once it happene that 70+ players stays all time in base, and if you are "lucky" to get 2 or even 3 afk players than even this system wouldn't help it, when they find way to join cs mean you fight or no chests for you than might be more balanced fights in the future
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

The whole thing is that the level 60+ have bonuses that no one under 60 can get and makes them super powered in a way that it makes it near impossible to compete against them. I like a challenge as much as the next person but this is ludicrous and needs to be changed.
          Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
          JennAngel
          Level 85+

Comment

Originally posted by JennAngel1983 View Post
            The whole thing is that the level 60+ have bonuses that no one under 60 can get and makes them super powered in a way that it makes it near impossible to compete against them. I like a challenge as much as the next person but this is ludicrous and needs to be changed.
            i maded thread about afk players in CS, ther is some good ideas that can help on this matter as well
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
              they should make seded system 6 highest BR in pots goes 3 :3 on red and blue, all others are randomly apointed, but biger problem is afk players, not once it happene that 70+ players stays all time in base, and if you are "lucky" to get 2 or even 3 afk players than even this system wouldn't help it, when they find way to join cs mean you fight or no chests for you than might be more balanced fights in the future
              some people whit lower br have hecate or eartshaker(maybe both) and odin's blade or loki staff or worst case hero and god weapon. it's impossible to fight against those people without similar equipment or heroes. not to mention people who dropped their br purpose or keeping low due to having focused party. personally i have taken down from full hp whit 300k br difference just after 1 dying and good timing whit buff and little luck. this is why br based can't never work out alone yet. it keeps still 1 sided swipes on game even if they would chance system like that. and i would say about afk players.. if char wont move for 1 min it gets removed from game. would sound good for me. of course if from respawn then 1 min wait after timer ends. and it would be nice if there would be limit once 2 mins are gone from fight new players can't enter whit que. it's annoying to enter in fight what started 3-5 mins ago. and if your toon would get removed 2 times from cs would give 3 days ban for it. that would be nice and would take off some afk players at least or would allow come 2 times during bit over 3 days so they would basically drop out of game.
              League of angels Rain s114
              Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
              sense of sanity comes from insanity.
              chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

same thing with TEam Arena, just not fair to put a lvl 50 with a 2 lvl 40's and win :/ if you are on new server ther's no chance you can compete

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
                  and i would say about afk players.. if char wont move for 1 min it gets removed from game. would sound good for me. of course if from respawn then 1 min wait after timer ends. and it would be nice if there would be limit once 2 mins are gone from fight new players can't enter whit que. it's annoying to enter in fight what started 3-5 mins ago. and if your toon would get removed 2 times from cs would give 3 days ban for it. that would be nice and would take off some afk players at least or would allow come 2 times during bit over 3 days so they would basically drop out of game.
                  i'll suport any change that will remove unfair play from game some other players want to play corectly, and this isnt bad idea at all
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by R288150064 View Post
                    same thing with TEam Arena, just not fair to put a lvl 50 with a 2 lvl 40's and win :/ if you are on new server ther's no chance you can compete
                    maybe, but that is price new servers must to pay, same was when archer class was implemented, even big spenders wasnt able to make archer competative in short time, just continue to work on your skills and you'll be better soon enough
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by R288150064 View Post
                      actually sometimes it's due to higher lvl person not finding team and just going randomly or 1 person missing from daily team and low lvl enters whit high lvls. after all during 1st ta's you face people whit total lvl 179 at max. i'm not sure anymore if there was 1 lower lvl cap,but next lvl cap for total lvl is 180-209 and last is 210+. if people don't have daily teams and are high lvl they come purpose on lower lvl cap to avoid strongest players sometimes if just wanting to win more. so that's why you might see red names sometimes when lower lvl caps on ta.new servers are always in big disadvantage in there due to that,but it turns also around that after when you are 61+ you can beat those high lvls sometimes if strong enough,but that needs little spending.
                      League of angels Rain s114
                      Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                      sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                      chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X