Crucial Cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crucial Cheating

[2014-07-25 01:00:05]Crucial raided your Adv. Soul Set Shard III,What a shame! Raid Back>>

how can you raid when i only have one and am already making it with protect on? there was 30 minutes left to making it

zeviros in 45 server..get world boss always..everyone..noway to stop it..sure he has a cheat code he puts in. we never see him hit the boss ever

Comment

Originally posted by SEXY0NE View Post
      [2014-07-25 01:00:05]Crucial raided your Adv. Soul Set Shard III,What a shame! Raid Back>>

how can you raid when i only have one and am already making it with protect on? there was 30 minutes left to making it
      If you look at that timestamp, it's from yesterday and not today. (Timestamp date is 7/25/14 written in game as 2014-07-25)

Also it's obviously at 1am on the 25th...today is the 26th...so that shard is safe.

Or is this whole entire post sarcasm, and I'm not sensing it?
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
        If you look at that timestamp, it's from yesterday and not today. (Timestamp date is 7/25/14 written in game as 2014-07-25)

Also it's obviously at 1am on the 25th...today is the 26th...so that shard is safe.

Or is this whole entire post sarcasm, and I'm not sensing it?
        I have a feeling ppl just reporting someone for cheating for the sake of it lol

Comment

Working...
        X